Francis forever

After Sarah said good bye she got on her bike and rode down the block and onto the street. She zoomed past old houses dogs parking and children playing in the yards.

Sarah turned the corner and stopped infront of a gothic creep funeral home. That's where her friend molly lived,

Over the last year and a half Sarah made new friends and joined a band.
They didn't have a name but they were good, and today was band practice. and they were working on a song called Francis forever.

a song molly wrote for Sarah's mom to sing to her for her birthday as a gift from Sarah. But today they were singing a song called see you agin.

"Hey guys" "hey song bird" "hey girl" "wassup" Sarah smile as her four friends greeted her.

"Ready?" Max tossed her the mic, "born ready."

Sarah turned it on and they picked off where they were last week.

"Oh oh I can't wait to see you agin, I got this crazy feeling deep inside"

"When you called and asked to see me tomorrow night."

"The last time I freaked out I just kept looking down, started to st st stutter"

"I I can't wait to see you agiinnn!"

"I got my sight set on you"

Jareth leaned on the wall invisible to her new friends he visible to her. He was shocked she could sing like that, even though every body here above ground loves her moms acting and singing.

"Oh Sarah your script came in"

"Really" Sarah took the paper packet and read it. "Wait sooo I got the part" "YEA!" Molly squeaked and hugged Sarah, "lady helena, Sarah your mom would be so proud!" "Heh yeah" Sarah turned to the twins and smiled.

"alright alright, every body turned to the leader of the band Sarah's crush and now boyfriend, max "let Sarah soak in and excitement then, GET THE KEYS TO THE JEEP AND LETS GO GET MILKSHAKES!!"

"YEAH!!" The other three cheered. Sarah hugged max and kisses his cheek, and lets say jareth didn't like that.

On the way there it poured and poured, but molly knew what to do.

She started to sing their favorite song to practice and warm up.

"But I'm writing this at three am"

Sarah smiles grabbed the AUX cord and plugged her AirPod into it and turned on the song, max tapped his hand on the wheel, and Liam nods his head to the beat.

Sarah took the lead of singing, and molly joined in as Oscar started to drum his index fingers on the console.

Then they all burst into singing, but to them this was Sarah's moment.