Lady angelica

Lady Angelica would be arriving tomorrow and jareth worries about how she'll treat them.

"Jareth?" He looked up from his book and saw molly come in with a tray.

"Sarah wanted me to bring you some tea while her and the boys worked in the stables!" "Ah tell her I said thank you".

"Your worried" "am not" Molly scoffed.
"Oh really then why are you shedding feathers?" Molly picked up a feather.

Jareth cleared his throat and leaned back and watched molly sit on the desk like a child. "Spill to molly what's bothering you" "fine I'll spill," he slammed his book shut.

"There's a thing called the blue moon eclipse, comes once every 200 years. And tomorrow I start to feel flue like symptoms and start to Lee's fantasy about one person and one person only"

"Ok and why does it make you worry?" "Well it makes me worry because I only have on female on my mind and it's your dear friend Sarah!" He stood up fast and threw the book on the sofa.

"Ok is there any way to control the thoughts?" "Yes but it's painful for a fae like me to try to ignore the heat and the lewd feelings of the blue moon eclipse"

"Ah so like a wolf in heat basically" she said with a sarcastic smile "yes so some one a friend of mine from a different country of the underground is coming tomorrow and will be in charge until the eclipse is over" "and this friends name is?" "Angelica"

Molly nods.

"And you and the others will and MUST call her lady or her majesty Angelica" "yes sir" molly hopped off the desk and walked out the door.

"Oh and by the way jareth!" "Yes?" "Touch Sarah during this eclipse of yours and you may just wake up with no head" Molly smiles. "And I'll make sure your funeral is beautiful" she smiled and left shutting the door and went skipping down the hall.

Jareth went pail and rubbed the back of his neck.

Molly shared the information with the boys and Sarah, Sarah felt like she was just insulted of how some hundred year of magic elf human fae or whatever would have lewd thoughts over her!?.

She didn't like it and went to go speak with jareth.

On the way to his study something stopped her.

"Snow?" She took her shawl off her waist and went out side and gasped.

It was more beautiful then when it snowed in the above ground. She went into the city to find goblin children playing in the snow. She went into the tree line and started walking deeper in the woods.

As she walked she stopped to see a women sitting on a giant bolder petting a small crystal ball.

Sarah went a little closer when she stepped on a branch causing the women to look up.

"O-oh I-I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to j-just I" "no no, pleased don't be sorry!" The women jumped down her beautiful silver and vixen hair fluttered behind her.

Her soft pail looking skin holds the white velvet cape tightly so it doesn't fly off. Her lace and velvet gown with a white and silver corset kept her warm. She had different colored eyes like jareth but different colors.

One was silver and one was a light baby blue.

"My name is lady Angelica"