Bastard

Sarah woke up in the throne room, no goblins where found to be anywhere, but molly James Oscar and max were all on the floor. "Guys guys wake up!, please!, molly!, twins!, max!" They all woke up and sat up. They all stood up and the twins helped molly up. Max went over and rapped his arms around Sarah. The looked out the window.

"So this is the labyrinth?"

"No" sarah left Max's arms, Sarah sighed

"This is the castle beyond the goblin city that sits in the middle of the labyrinth" Sarah choked back a sob but she let it all out.

Sarah balled into tears. Molly sat next to her and rapped her arms around Sarah and rubbed her shoulder, the boys sat in front of them.

"Shhh it's ok Sarah we'll be ok" Sarah got up and hugged her self tightly.

"No you won't be ok!!" She yelled. "It's all my fault that your here!" She paused and fell to the floor, "it's all my fault" the four got up and formed a groups hug around Sarah.

The clock on the next to the throne chimed. Sarah already angry graves a rock stood up pushing her friends back and chucked the rock at the clock, sending the vulture flying off and out the window.

The clock fell and shattered, the pulled out the charm around her neck and chucked it out the window. But it came flying back and hit her in the back of her head. Sarah screamed and hit the wall with here fists.

Every body gave Sarah her space, all but max. He got up and sat next to her.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok, we're gonna get through this" Sarah shoved him away and ran up the stairs that lead to the illusion room that her and jareth faced off in.

She sat curled up next to one of the walls. Jareth stepped into the room, to him she was upside down. He jumped down from the plate form and ended up in-front of Sarah standing there.

"Sarah" "go away" "Sarah please"

She got up and shoved him almost off the plate form.
"YOU PROMISED, YOU PROMISED AND YOU BROKE IT!"

From the bottom of the stairs the four heard everything.

"YOU PROMISED THAT IF I CAME HERE AND BARED YOU HEIR TO THE THRONE YOU WOULD LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS"

Molly gasped and turned to max and he was red. He shoved them aside and stomped up the stairs.

"Sarah" "I THOUGHT A KING WAS A NAME OF HIS WORD NOT A LIEING PROMSIE BREAKING BASTARD!" "Sarah" jareth grabbed her hand and pulled her close to her and sought her lips.

Sarah's struggles to break free from his grips. But the two broke free when max came in.

"HEY ELT MY GIRLFRIEND GO!" "Max go back with the others you don't know what could happen if no ones there to protect them!" "Listen to her max, she's not lying"

"Give me Sarah back then I'll listen" "max just go!" "No im not leaving you!"

Jareth sighed. "To bad," he form the crystal flexed his arm back and threw it at max, dust formed around and and max was back in the throne room.

A shield was guarding the door way. Molly and James started to beat on it.