Im sorry

Sarah sat in the window bench of her room in a giant t-shirt and leggings. Her hair damp from her shower and a soft blanket rapped around her.

"I'm sorry" she curled up in the blanket and hides her face. "I'm sorry toby, I'm sorry dad, I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry every one" she placed her forehead on the cold class from the cold summer rain, and sighed and watched as her dads car pulls up.

She hears him talking on the phone. She sighs gets up and lays down after crawling under the covers with the blanket still hugging her tight.

"I'm sorry" she whispers before she closes her eyes, she waits to end up in a dark cell within the castle of the goblin city. Or in a private room where jareth waits to do horrible things to her so she can bare his heirs to the throne. She shivers at the thoughts and hears the door open.

"Hey faker" she smiles and sits up and looks over her shoulder with dried tears tiered eyes and a warm smile.

"Aww Sarah were you crying" "hmm oh no, just I was watching a Disney movie and, one part made me cry I guess heh" her dad smiles kisses her forehead and tucks her in. He leaves the room turning off the lamp and shutting the door.

"Sarah" she sits up and rubs her eyes. "I changed my mind you start your new normal next week, I forgot my schedule had changed last minute" she nods "oh ok" she goes to lay back down but she stops herself.

"Anything else?" She looks at him over her shoulder.

He shakes his head. "No get some rest you'll need it. He takes off his cape and it turns into a weighted blanket.

Sarah could tell it was one of those blankets because of the sound of sand in it and how heavy it was. "I heard people who have anxiety use it to help them feel better" Sarah nods.

"Lost of doctors and therapists recommended it" he nods and watches as she lays back down. "Jareth" "yes love?" Sarah shivers at the name he called her. "Y you can sing right?" "Of course" she sighs and rolls over on her side facing him.

She sees his silhouette sitting in her arm chair. "Can you, sing me a lullaby" she paused "p please?" He sighed and nods.

He clears his throat and sings a song that will not only make her cry but make her fall asleep.