Clothes

After the fight in the illusion room Sarah Molly James Oscar and max, were sent to a part of the castle that looked like a castle common room and two doors.

Behind the doors were their rooms.

Sarah and molly shared a room, mask James and Oscar has their own room.

"Sarah" Molly came out and a deep raven purple maiden gown. "Well?" "Where did you find that?," Sarah wipped her eyes and stood up off the bed. "The closet, oh and this note from jareth came with it"

Sarah took the note and sat on the floor at the door of the bed.

"I hope these fit you and your hand maiden well, the others had got their own clothes in their sizes, if they don't fit have your friends tell the goblin that will be your second hand maiden and I'll give them the right size they need,

In hopes you would forgive me
Your king
-jareth"

Sarah sighed and crumpled The note and threw it into the paper waist bucket.

"Come on Sarah at least try on one or two, pleaseee!" Molly mad a sad puppy face and whimpered "ugh fine" Sarah groaned and got up, molly dashed for the closet and pulled out at least the whole closet.

Sarah went behind the changing curtain and put on a light yellow maiden gown with a corset like vest.

The second was a white loose lace and velvet night gown then dragged a bit behind Sarah. The other dresses where most beautiful but one left Sarah and molly speechless.

It was the dress she wore when jareth poisoned her and tricked her. But it was different.

The skirt was a little bigger. And the sleeves started out round puffy and off the shoulder but stopped and turned into normal sleeve like gloves that a ring went on the middle finger to hold the sleeves.

"Oh my gosh Sarah, you like beautiful!" Sarah was wide eyes speechless staring at her self in the giant floor mirror. Molly dragged Sarah out into the common room connecting the rooms.

Molly banged on the door and the boys came out in Knight in training like suits. Pirate like shirts colored vest to their liking. Black or tan pants and boots and belts.

"Wow we're identical but in medieval versions of us!" The twins said at the same time with smiles. "Hmm I like it but I'm still gonna murder the fucker.

"Oh boys~" they looked up and molly stepped away from in front of Sarah.

The twins jaw dropped.

"wow Sarah you look like a queen of angels doves and winter!" Sarah blushes and smiled.

"Max?" They turned to him, he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Max is something wrong?" "Yea, why do you get the better dress than molly huh?" "Well" Molly spike up.

"Sarah got it because like she said when she was in the tower with" "DID I FUCKING AS YOU MOLLY?!" Molly bit her lip and hid her eyes behind her arm and ran into her and Sarah's room slamming the door, the twins looked at Sarah.

She nodded and they ran into the room shutting the door behind them.

"Really, really max"

Saran turned and went into the room.
She stopped in the door way.

"I hope your satisfied about what you did to her" Sarah went into the room and slammed the door.

Max groaned and went into his room.

Jareth watched and listened to it all behind the door that led into the commons.

'Satisfied?' He thought and sighed and flew into a owl and to his room.