PROLOGUE

Inka,the celestial princess was pregnant.

The news spread like wildfire in the realm. The city's first and widely believed law was purity,it was in fact not a topic for debate.

Inka was the sole celestial daughter and most powerful of all female lives in Heaven. Her condition baffled her immediate family and owing to this,she was constantly pressured to reveal who her intimate partner was.

She,in turn,became irritable and lashed out unnecessarily at every form of care shown by her family and friends.

However,the confusion in the realm came to an halt on a fateful day when her wings took a dark hue.

The confusion was instantly replaced with acute fear and wild guesses.

The queen who was concerned about the family's reputation demanded,despite Inka's decision of not wanting to see anyone,that her courtyard gates be opened wide.

The queen with her entourage,the lower nephillims,glided gracefully unto the princess porch.

The pristine curtains were lifted aside to allow them entrance.

Princess Inka was sitted at far end of the room,facing the angle of the rising sun, rocking back and forth with some sort of appalling energy oozing from her.

The queen looked at her with motherly empathy and waved the lower nephillims away.

Once they were alone,the Queen raised her hand upwards and passed white,sweet smelling incense from the  tips of her fingers.

It was supposed to be a cleansing ritual to help the Princess clear her thoughts and relax but it took a crazy,wild turn when the smoke reached Inka and she let out a loud scream that went off in waves,shaking the very roots of the land.

Inka spazzed violently and the lower nephillims came back in, trying to help with the situation when Inka went still.

Unbearable heat began to fill the room.

Her mother watched in fear as her daughter stood on her feet and flapped out her wide wings.

They were a darker hue and their tips were beginning to turn piercingly sharp

Inka's eyes flew open and everyone present gasped.

A sickening bright red had replaced her otherwise beautiful azure iris.

The lower nephillims backed away from the room,taking flight to get away from the imminent danger.

The queen stood still,tears dripping down her face as she watched her daughter phased into something unbelievably horrific.

Inka let out a loud gruffly roar and her Halo cracked in half.

One half shined brighter than ever,illuminating the room so bright that the queen had to shield her eyes.

When she lowered her hands to take a look at what used to be Inka, she gasped.

She was glowing iriscedently,the other half of her Halo was dead.