Middle of The School Year

No one's pov.

Its been a while since the USJ attack and students are getting ready for the UA Festival.

It was a normal day as students pilled into the class room. The first student to walk in was none other that iida the class rep.

He saw a girl in the back of the class. She had h/l h/c (hair length. Hair color) he couldn't see her face since she was looking down.

He walked up to her quickly "excuse me miss but I think your in the wrong class" he said waving his hand up and down.

She didn't speak or even look up. "umm miss?" He asked again. "Don't worry about her. She is supposed to be here" a man that was raped up like a mummy said. "Sir your back!" Iida said happy.

Soon other students came in. "Aizawa sense is back!" A student called out. "alright everyone calm down. I need to introduce a new student." He said a little bit angrier then usual.

The h/c girl came to the front. "This is f/n l/n (first name last name) she will be attending class 1A until further notice. Now we have to give her the test so I need the lowest scoring one to go against her." He said

A girl that looked like a pink alain raised her hand. "Umm sir why the lowest?" She asked "because she is quirkless" he said and right then a huge laugh was heard.

"Really?! What is she even doing here than!" He said with a crazy smile. F/n didn't like the joke "don't judge a book by its cover. Sir if you may. I want to go against the strongest" she said.

"No l/n it would be unfair. Now everyone go get ready." aizawa said. She huffed but kept her mouth shut like she was taught.

The girls all go into the bathroom. "His I'm mina!" The pink alain said. F/n ignored her. She found a stall (were in the bathrooms not dressing rooms. It will make since soon) and got dressed.

She slowly walked to a wide open space. "First up throw the ball as far as you can with your quirk. Midoriya your first" he said. The broccoli haired kid walked up.

He used his quirk bit it broke his finger. Aizawa called out a number and then it was f/n turn. She did better than most quirkless people would have.

Next up was the race. They got into starting position. When he said go f/n ran so fast it looked like she was flying. She was probably almost as fast as iida. Other that he can amp his self up.

Midoriya used his quirk on his legs but f/n jumped up right as he passed her and rammed into him. He quickly got up but f/n already passed the finish line.

Skipping the rest because I can

In the end f/n won. "Ha even a quirkless girl can beat you! Your so pathetic deku!" He screamed at the green haired boy.

The girl ignored them and went to get changed. Soon they all meet back in the classroom.

F/n sat in the same seat as always. Soon enough someone screamed and came through the door. "NEVER FEAR FIR I AM HERE!" He screamed.

All might came bursting through. Everyone still seemed happy to see him. Even though he does this every time. Well everyone but f/n. She didn't seemed fazed by his entrains.

He looked straight at f/n. "And who might you be young lady?" he asked "f/n l/n" she said bored. He looked shocked and turned to aizawa for confirmation.

Aizawa nooded tiredly. All might looked back at f/n. "Well im glad your here young l/n. You can learn and become better person." He said smiling.

She rolled her eyes and ignored him.