Back to UA

Here we are again back in UA. Since I saved the people. They let me just try this one more time but this time is different. Everyone knows about what I did.

"Welcome back l/n" aizawa said. "Thanks aizawa and glad the mummy suit is gone" I said. He rolled his eyes.

As I go to sit down almost everyone either glared or looked away. It was annoying and I don't want to deal with it now.

After a few classes it was lunch. Instead of eating I went to the roof. I sat on the end. My feet dangled off the edge.

I sighed as the wind blew though my hair. I hear laughing as some other people come up here.

"Hay! What are you doing!" The girl asked. I turn to them. "Oo it's the villain. Why don't you just jump! No one wants you anyways!" A boy who I guess is the girls boyfriend screamed.

I rolled my eyes and ignored them. I then feel someone push against me. I slipped and held on the edge. The girl freaks out. "Let's get out of here!" She said.

They took off. I was holding on barley with one had. Why am I even trying to live? Why do I want to.

I heard some yells from the ground.

"It's a girl!" "She is falling!" "Did she jump?!"

I hear the door open. I see a blond reaching out for me. "F/n I need you to grab my hand." He screamed.

I looked back at the ground. I out my head against the wall. My arm is getting tired. "F/n hurry up your slipping! Please!" He screamed.

I felt something wet hit my face. I looked up to see bakugou crying? "Please I can't let you die! I don't know why but I just can't let you leave yet!" He screamed.

I reached and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and hugged me. "Don't worry I'm not going to die yet" I said to him.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the ledge.

"Why would you do that! Were you going to kill yourself! You dumbass!" He screamed not letting go of my hand.

"I was pushed. Some idiot thought it was a good idea to scare me." I said trying to pull my hand way. He didn't let go. He didn't let go unless he had to the rest of they day.