WHY?

In the end Bokugou won but he didn't like it. Todoroki didn't give his all so Bokugou got mad.

He is also mad at me for leaving when I could have won. Since we still have to wait for heros to see who wants who. We get a day off. I'm meeting up with shigaraki in the mall but I don't know why we don't meet in the park.

I was wearing a black hoodie and ripped jeans. With black shoes and some bts earrings.

I was going to him when I hear someone scream. It sounded like... Dinki? Crap I need to get out of here.

I put my hoodie up and try to avoid them. I quickly find shigaraki and grabbed him. I dragged him away to somewhere no one else was.

"What are you doing?!" He asked mad. "Class students are here. Unless you want to get caught." I said. He put his hand to my neck. "I'm kicking you out" he said.

I looked at him shocked "what?! Why" I said getting angry. "Your weak! You got caught because you couldn't control yourself! We probably could have killed all might that day if you were there!" He said.

"Now it's my fault you failed!" I screamed. He let his finger drop on my neck. My skin started to disintegrate. He then let go. I held my neck.

He then grabbed my arm and let mist of it disintegrate. I screamed in pain. "I'll give you one more chance but if you try anything. I will kill you." He said doing it one more time to my back.

I was shaking and tears streamed down my face. Some people ran up to me. "What happened?!" I heard a girl scream. It was mina!

I grunted and stood up. I put a straight face on and looked at them. "It's nothing just a mugger. They attacked me when I wasn't looking but I took care of them." I said trying not to look hurt.

"That's not what your neck says! It looks like the skin was ripped off!" Denki said. Everyone looked at my neck. I shrugged my shoulders even though it hurt my back.

"I'll be fine. Have a good day" I said walking away. Bokugou watched me in shock.

I felt someone pick me up. "What are you doing?!" I screamed at Bokugou. "Shut up and at least let me carrie you to your room." He said. I sighed and let him since I was tired anyways.

Once we got there he set me down. "why did you quit on the festival?" He asked angry. "Because I didn't want to be there entertainment. They were waiting to see me fail and if I didn't then they would be angry. I just didn't want there eyes on me anymore." I said looking away.

I felt warm lips on mine. I was surprised at first but kissed back. "You can tell me" he said. I felt like crying. "But what if you hate me after I tell you" I asked.

"I will try to understand and that's all I can promise." He said looking in my eyes.

I need to tell someone it's eating me up inside. He has been the closest person I've ever been with. Maybe he will understand.

"I-i k-killed my parents" I said looking away. He looked shocked "why" he said quietly. I felt tears in my eyes. "They hated me for being quirkless and w-would h-h-hurt me. After a while I freaked out and killed them" I said.

He watched my every move. "Bokugou?" I asked looking at him hopefully. "Who gave you those wounds?" He asked. "I-i told you a mugger" I said "lier! I hate liers!" He said holding onto my arms.

"Tell me!" He said. I knew he probably knew. "Shigaraki" I said looking away. He pushed me away and started to laugh. "So your with them?!You know I could have gotten over your family but them?! There villain's!" He screamed at me.

"You don't understand I have to!" I screamed back. "No you don't! Your with heros! You don't have to go back to them!" He screamed. "Yes I do!" "No you don't give me one good reason why!" He said.

"Because I don't like heros! I hate them! I hate everyone of them!" I screamed. After I said it I regretted it.

"So thats it?! How could I be so stupid!" He screamed clutching his head. "Bokugou I don't hate-" he cut me off. "No you do! You said it and guess what! I'm a hero! I'm going to be the best hero ever! I don't want to see you again! Get out!" He screamed.

A year slipped out my eye. His face went soft for a second and then back to angry. "Get out villain before I take you down my self" he said.

I took off running. I guess it's time for me to start being what everyone wants me to be.

A villain...