how

I was going into the dorms. When i see the bokusquad and deku squad was gathered into a circle.

They suddenly stop talking when they saw me. "Don't quit the party because I came in" I said chuckling.

"Why would you do it?" Mina asked sadly. I didn't say anything. "F/n we just want to know why" dinki said I still didn't speak. I was frustrated and angry.

"Damn it f/n you need to tell us the truth!" Bokugou screamed this made me snap at him.

"You want to know why?! Fine people like you! Like all of you! You look down on quirkless people because they don't have a power!" I screamed.

"We dont do that" Uraraka said. "That's the thing though. You have done it. The way y'all look at me. The way people treat me. Just shows how right I am." I said trying to calming down.

"Not all heros are bad. Just because one does it. Doesn't mean we all are the same as that one hero." Deku said.

"Well you haven't done any thing that proves me wrong." I said turning away. "Really?! So your telling me that everything I did was not proving something!" Bokugou screamed. I froze in my spot.

"You can't lie to me and say that!" He said. I turn around and walk up to him. "The first day we meet you told me to jump off the roof"

"And then I saved your ass! I saved it again when you fell! I know what happened to you was fucked up but that gives you no right to blame us! You should have tried to do better than them. Instead of hurting people damn it!" He screamed.

No one spoke. I know he is right. I should have tried to be better. There is no grey line. Yes bad things happened but I should have learned from it.

I sighed "I know I should have. That's the whole reason I didn't kill you. I want to be better. I may never want to be a hero but I don't want to be a villain anymore." I said

I looked at Bokugou. He was staring into my soul. "Look guys I am trying to be better. It's not easy trying to come back from what I did. I'm sorry for leaving and hurting you." I said to them.

I quickly leave to my room. Even if that's true there is still a part of me that is empty. Its like I can feel but I can't at the same time. I wish it would just be something! I want to feel something other than whatever this is!

I looked at the wall. For hours I just stare. Soon my eyes slowly drift to sleep. I hear a small voice inside my head say

Bokugou, he lets you feel things. He has helped you through a lot and all you did was stab him in the back. He hates liers and that is what you are! You will never be good enough. They will leave you. He will leave you. Just go die!

I slowly drifted off to sleep with those words on repeat. He will leave you. Just go die... I know it's probably right but Im not an idiot anime girl that cry's all day.

Im not going to scream out for help. That's just isn't me. Instead I'll push though this

and
hopefully
Ill
Survive.