together

I was sitting in class. I could feel Bakugou looking at me. After a while school ended and bakugou pulled me out the classroom. "You need something?" I asked

He pushed me against a wall. "look I've tried to stay away from you but I couldn't! I think I love you ok! No matter how fucking hard I try I can't get you out my brain!" He said.

"B-but-" he cut me off "no! You don't get to say anything because I need to stay with you! I know you did shitty stuff but I forgive you ok damn it!" He screamed blushing red.

I giggled "bakugou I love you to and I would love to be with you but things are rough right now. Plus being withe will make things hard for you." I said looking away.

"Shut up! Look your not allowed to say not deep shit! You owe me so here we are!" He yelled. I sighed and nodded with a small smile.

I felt his lips push against me roughly. His lips were so warm. I pulled away "are you sure? You could lose your friends" I said worried.

"There not my friends if they don't like my girlfriend" he said smiling. I put my forehead on his. "Thanks" I said. "Of course kitten now let's go to the dorm" he said grabbing my hand.

I felt my face blush from the nickname. We walked into the dorm hand in hand. Maybe life won't be so hard after all.

The end