Shigaraki

I ran all the way to the bar. I wiped my tears away from my face. I walked into the bars.

Everyone looked at me as I walk in. "What are you doing here?" Shigaraki asked scratching his neck. I rolled my eyes.

"I won't go back unless we're going to attack them." I said angry. "Why is it because lover boy refected you" toga said with a crazy smile.

"What lover boy!" Shigaraki screamed. "No one crusty! And thanks a lot for those wounds!" I screamed at him. He growled "do you want me to give you more!"

"Crusty that's a little kinky. She is a lot younger than you." Dabi said laughing. Me and shigaraki looked at each other in disgust.

"Do I still have a room?" I asked "yes down the hall to the right" he said trying to get me to leave.

I went down the hall and walked into a bland room. It had brown walls. There was a small room and on door.

I fell to my knees. Tears fell down my face. I heard it was dinner time but I don't feel like eating.

Time skip two weeks

I haven't left my room, I only eat a little and I get toga to bring me stuff in exchange for I small amount of my blood.

I heard a nock on the door. "F/n get out of there! We have a mission!" Shigaraki screamed.

I walked out of the room. "What is it?" I asked "we are going to have rob a mall." He said. I looked at him confused "why?" I asked. "Because we're low on cash!" he said pulling me by the arm.

I rolled my eyes and followed him to the mall. I had a gun with me. We walked in with a few other villain's. "Everyone get down! Before I shoot you!" I screamed. Everyone got down on the ground.

"F/n!" I heard deku? I turn to see the Bokugou squad and deku squad. "Ugg great" I whispered. Shigaraki laughed "well this is perfect! Looks like time to prove your loyalties" he said.

"What do you mean you said we were here for cash" I said angry. He held his hand to my neck. I didn't even flinch. I just glared at him.

"You used that trick one to many times shigaraki. I could care less if I die here or tomorrow." I said

"Get your hands off her!" I heard Bokugou. I glare at Bokugou "shut up dumbass" I said annoyed.

I walked up to him and bent down. I put my gun to his head.

"What are you doing f/n?!" Mina asked. I looked at uraraka. She had tears in her eyes.  "Because a quirkless little girl was beat till she cracked. When she did she killed everyone that ever hurt her and guess what? Your on my list." I said with a creepy smile.

"Why?!" Kirishima screamed at me. "I don't know. I guess because I'm a villain and villain's hate heros. Not to say I'm a quirkless loser." I said looking at Bokugou.

Denki hit Bokugou."what did you do?"  He said. I wanted to pull the trigger but I just couldn't. I sighed and looked at shigaraki and the Bokugou. "I really really hate you Bokugou katsuki"

I turn to shigaraki. "You know you really should pick your team better." I said pointing my gun at the other villain's. I shot everyone of them in the legs. I then shot shigaraki.

"I'm going to kill you!" He screamed at me. "And I can't wait for you to" I said. He disappeared right as the heros came. I dropped my gun and put my hands up.

Here we go again.