UA FESTIVAL

F/n pov

Today was the festival. Everyone was excited except for me. It's boring and they will looks down on me for being quirkless.

Aizawa still didn't like I was joining in on the festival either. That means I'm definitely doing it to spite him.

The first person I was against was a animal shifter. I walked out on the field. Everyone went quite and then mumbled. He was ok but easy to beat.

I waited to my next turn but I did see two people who peaked my interest. Bokugou beat uraraka and there was a purple haired boy that had mind control.

I was against him next. We stood face to face. He was seeming to try and antagonize me. Why doesn't he just use his quirk? I got it he has to make me verbally say something to him!

I smirked but didn't say a word. Which isn't hard to do. He seemed angry. I guess I'm right. "So you figured out my quirks weakness? Well guess I have to beat you the old fashion way." He said running at me.

I rolled my eyes and dodged easily. He was good but not the best. I was able to nock him out of the ring. "I win" I said to him and left.

"F/n l/n won!"

No one cheered. No one clapped. If anything Everyone was mad. I then here someone scream. "You think you can make it this far! Wait till I face you! I'll win and be in first place!" Bokugou screamed but I know what he meant. He was saying good job.

Then I hear deku screaming that I did good. I smiled slightly and waved at them.

I left but not without being yelled at by random people.

Bokugou's POV

Why do they hate her so much?

"Hay do y'all know what's going on?" I asked angrily. "No and why do you sound so grumpy man?" Shitty hair said. I grunted and rolled my eyes.

I'll have to figure it out my self then.

Time skip
F/n pov

We are now here with me vs deku. Ive went against other classes up till now. Nun of them were strong.

Deku looked at me. "Do your b-best!" He screamed. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He ran at me fast. I just dodged and he fell on the ground.

I quickly ran up to him and kicked him the other way. He grunted but stopped before crossing the boundary.

"So persistent" I said rolling my eyes walking up to him. He held out his hand and used his quirk right as I walked up to him.

I flung back but was able to stop myself before crossing. I smirked at him.

His fingers were now broke. That's his weakness. When he uses his quirk he breaks a bone. At least for now that's his weakness. I guess that's how I will win.

I ran at him. He looked ready to use his quirk again. Right as he used it I dodged. Before he could even figure out where i was. I broke one of his arms.

He fell in pain. I then pick him up and dragged him to the line. He uses his other arm and blasts me away. Once I got up I saw someone flying at me.

He used his legs. Great isn't he full of surprises. I dodged right before he got me. I could hear gasping everywhere.

I walk up to him. "You used up your chances and you lost. Having a quirk doesn't make you strong. To me it means your to weak to win without one." I said looking at him. His eyes teared up. "At least I tried." He said in defeat.

What am I doing? Why do I want to win? I don't want to be a hero. I don't want this and neither do they.

People are screaming at me for winning. I'm done with this. I'm not someones entertainment!

"Guess this is your lucky day deku" I said walking out the boundary. "What are you doing! Dumbass your stronger than him!" Bokugou screamed but he doesn't understand.

Shigaraki gonna have my but for letting him win. That is if I ever see shigaraki again.