Chapter 16

Excuse any mistakes!

Again, some of the places, events, ideas etc. are made up!

Sincerè Wright

"Welcome to Hot Girl Inc!" I just got finished signing to the label.

Icey Ent. was to good to be true. The 2 million they were offering came with a lot of plot holes. They expected me to pay back the 2 million plus interest which the founder did not tell me.

Hot Girl Inc. Is the best for me. No it's not 2 million but 1 million is still a lot, my bank account is officially not hurting anymore.

I plan on getting my own car or truck with a fraction of the money but the rest will not be touched until I stack up some more.

"Thank you." I stood up from the large meeting table, ready to head home and sleep until one of the managers of the label yelled out.

"Here comes Ms. Boss lady!" They all respectfully greeted her as she walked in with hair slayed to the gods, a bright smile that lit up the room and an outfit to die for.

 Boss lady!" They all respectfully greeted her as she walked in with hair slayed to the gods, a bright smile that lit up the room and an outfit to die for

"Welcome to the family Sincerè, I can't wait to show you around Houston one day. You made the right choice." She beamed, one hand was around my shoulder while the other stayed by her side.

"I can't believe your here.." I couldn't say much. Honestly I didn't think when the contract had Megan Pete written in various places it would be the Megan Thee Stallion!

"In the flesh boo.. you aren't like a stalker are you?" She teased.

"No, god no." I shook my head.

"Good, everyone of the artists under my wing has their own studio. We'll give you a key to it so no one can get in unless you want them to." Megan walked me towards the elevator as my manager stayed a good distance behind us.

"We're going assist you as much as we can, we're going to guide you to the top. All these broke bitches will wish they were you." She sold me immediately, she seemed cool.

"My receptionist will hand you the written check on your way out, I expect to see you bright and early tomorrow." Megan stopped in front of the elevators turning to me.

"Of course." I couldn't keep eye contact with her. She held a boss like aura that took up the whole room.

"Girl I ain't nobody, I make music, that's it. I'm just a basic bitch that makes money doing what I love. You don't have to be so scary." Megan smiled and shook her head before being pulled away by her publicist.

"Megan is cool ain't she?" Donna stood by me as we went to the first floor.

"Yeah, I can't believe you didn't tell me she was the Megan Thee Stallion."

"I wanted you to make a decision first.    Picking between Megan and Sweetie can be hard especially when your a fan of both women.

"Wow.. so she owned Icey Ent. ?"