Chapter 20

Excuse any mistakes!

Sincerè Wright

A Week Later

"This apartment is fire." Destiny looked around.

This is the place I originally was supposed to move into before everything went down.

Three bedrooms and three bathrooms, I had my own patio too so it was worth the money spent to rent it out for now.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was perfect for us. It was a three bedroom apartment, yeah I had money but it still hurt to spend.

I would mentally cry anytime I swiped my card. I could literally feel the money leaving my bank account every time I made a transaction.

We were up all night trying to put shit together. Zay was no help, he tried to be manly and ended up throwing the instructions away only to turn around and be stuck.

Eventually we finished.

Deontaè has been M.I.A I had a doctors appointment for my five month check up and he didn't show up.

Yeah I was mad at him but the baby had nothing to do with it. I wanted him to be there but it was good, me and my baby were gone be straight.

I could've been petty and let my OBGYN tell me the gender but I told her I was going to wait.

"It's like you grew overnight." Destiny said as she put away the groceries. Zay had to leave Atlanta due to his busy schedule which I understood.

No we didn't sleep together or anything like that. He came down here to see me that's it.

"I know the babies are kicking my ass." I began to help her put away some of the stuff.

Yes I said babies, I'm having twins!

I know friend, I was shocked too because my doctor just realized this recently. Turns out one of them were hiding behind the other.

I was prepared for whatever, I was jist tired of pregnancy already. I wanted to see them already.

"I have to go, I have a lot of stuff to do today. You gone be good?" I asked.

"Yeah, go make them boss moves girl." She gave me a hug before I ran to my room to quickly shower and change.

It was like I got hot quickly. I don't like that feeling so I had to shower again.

I wore one of my new outfits I bought recently since a lot of my clothes I couldn't fit. I took a quick photo before rushing out the house.

 I took a quick photo before rushing out the house

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Kingpins Babymamaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें