Chapter 24

Excuse any mistakes!

There may be some small time skips!

Sincerè Wright

"Sincerè you about to piss me off." Hakeem looked at me as if he could choke me out right here right now.

"If y'all want to take me out then at least me get dressed."

"We don't have time!" Ace got upset and just scooped me up.

"We should've been done that, she blowin me." Hakeem groaned and followed after us, not bothering to close my door.

"Nigga if you don't close my door-"

"Shut the fuck up Sincerè." Ace grunted as he tried to keep me up. Although I was confused I enjoyed not having to walk on my swollen feet.

"I'm telling." I mugged Ace.

"Who you gone tell?"

"Destiny. You still mad that she got her nut and kicked you out." I tried not to laugh as Ace dropped me on my ass.

"You a dirty rat." I winced as I got up, rubbing my sore ass.

"That's what you get for fucking my best friend." I stuck up my middle finger as the elevator went down.

As we got off the elevator people were running away from the other row of elevators.

"The hell they runnin for?" I asked as they pulled me towards the exit door instead the entrance.

"Y'all on some weird shit." I added.

"Just get yo ass in the car bro." Hakeem said.

I rolled my eyes and climbed in the back seat as they pulled off. I watched as people ran out the building in a panic.

Two black trucks sat outside my building. I wasn't dumb, I put shit together and realized these bitches were up to something.

"What did y'all do?" I asked as the speed off.

"Don't worry about it, you'll be staying at Deontaè's place for a while until you can find somewhere else to stay.

Immediately my mood changed. Why bring him up?

"I'm not going there. Y'all done did some fed shit and now y'all expect me to stay there? Nah I'll go to a hotel instead." I went off on them.

"You ain't got no choice, you want to lose your life being hard headed?" Hakeem asked.

"Whatever." I folded my arms and decided to fight them on it. Whatever they done got into is their business, I want nothing to do with it.

*
*
*

They dropped me off at Deontaè's condo then I was left alone.

I texted Destiny on the way to let her know not to go back to the apartment, whenever she got back she would be able to keep me company.

I went into his room and laid in the bed, I was so tired and we ain't even do shit. They lied to get me out the apartment.

I still had on my pajamas so I was comfortable. The sheets smelled like the cologne he wore.

His room smelled as if someone was smoking blunts recently but it was expected because that nigga was always rolling a blunt.

I started to doze off when I realized that I had to go to the studio.

I groaned because I forgot, I digged into his closet, hoping that I'd find something that would fit.

Thankfully I found a sweat shirt and some joggers that fit. I kept the snickers that I came in on and just went right back out the door to catch the twins before left.