Chapter 19

Excuse any mistakes!

Sincerè Wright

Later That Day

"This shit mad good on Pops

"This shit mad good on Pops." Deontaè mumbled as he chewed on some king crab.

"Say, don't put shit on me." Chris stale faced Deontaè.

"But I wasn't lying."

"So don't do it, period." Chris said but quickly caught himself.

"That shit sound gay as fuck, I don't even know why I said that." He shook his head causing all of us laugh.

"Eat, eat baby." Milan sat Mia in her booster seat and ripped up some crab and gave her some corn and mini pealed shrimp.

Mia clapped her hands before picking up a baby potato and taking a big bite of it. Her mouth was full as she chewed quickly, still trying to shove some shrimp into her mouth as well.

"Slow down." Milan sat the rest of the shrimp down.

"Aye, pass me the crab." Kory held out his hand as the gang digged in.

Deontaè picked up the bigger crab legs and passed them one of he two filled plated of crab legs

"Damn mama's the food ain't gone run away." He watched as I pilled food on my plate.

"It just might."

"Grill.." Zoey had a mouth full of food as she patted the table dramatically.

I rolled my eyes as she closed her eyes and shook her head. She was so dramatic.

"This right here... This shit good." Ariana was to busy making a quick snapchat video, showing all the seafood then had the nerve to lie.