chapter two

update written 0n 02/21/21
i have a more mature story currently in the works!! this book is very soft and :) <3
but check out my other book: metanoia
it has more drama and more mature things going on :)

cedric was usually found in the hufflepuff common room in the mornings. typically surrounded by different books or journals that ranged in different sizes or colors. he loved to read and write and learn. he loved learning about healing potions and random spells.

cedric was always on time for every class and always smiled to other houses in the hallways. everyone smiled back, no matter who you were. draco malfoy was excluded from this. cedric answered questions in class and actively participated. he would be your partner if you had no friends in the class.

"ready for the game, tomorrow?" a familiar hand grasped cedrics shoulder from behind. cedric turned around to see one of his teammates and smiled brightly.

the hallways at hogwarts were either extremely cold or super crowded. the best place to talk to your friends or gossip was the breezeways.

"do you have any doubt in me, kingston?" cedric replied quickly and sharply but a smile still remained on his charming face. cedric's dirty brown hair was extremely messy today.

"of course not, captain." the familiar face shoots cedric a wink before disappearing into the student body.

as cedric walks through the outside hallway, peering outside the windows every few seconds, he realizes it was perfect time for some sort of practice. he didn't have much to do at that moment.

the weather felt perfect. almost everyday was perfect in hogwarts, cedric reminded himself of this everyday. besides all the bad things that happened.

as he turns back to walk back to the shared rooms of the hufflepuff boys, he quickly spots his curly headed friend from before and walks back up to him. he instantly notices the few ladies standing around him.

"hey guys." he shoots a warm smile individually to all of the girls. "kingston, you wanna go grab wood from the great hall and get some practice in?" cedric recognized a few of the girls around him.

one hufflepuff, one ravenclaw, and two gryffindors. he knew his friend loved the female attention but cedric wasn't in love with it.

cedric knew that girls around him admired him and thought he was boyfriend material, or whatever that meant. but most girls he met didn't have the ambition he wanted or the warmth he was dying to feel around someone else. he tried his best to avoid conflict with any of the girls that admired him.

cedrics friend nods and waved goodbye to the group. they both walk back to their common room with large smiles and small jokes.

the great hall was one of cedric's favorite places to be. cedric loved the energy the room constantly held during meal time or during any sort of event. as much as he didn't want to admit it, he enjoyed the longing stares people gave him while he wandered to his seat.

the room was constantly full of chatter and laughter, cedric fed off of that. he may be humble, but he knew he was charming. cedric loved to entertain the group of people that sat around him.