2. The lone Cyborg

CityZ
Apartments
Reigen Pov

Tv: Citizens of CityZ need to stay indoors today, the upcoming mosquito plague is very dangerous for animals and possibly for people too.

good that i have nothing to do today. Maybe i will play some "Among us" today

Suddenly i heared loud claps from outside. Is that Saitama? What is he doing? I walked on the balcony to see him completely pissed.

Reigen: Hey Saitama! Why are you so loud? Whats going on.

Saitama: a damn mosquito. IM GOING AFTER IT!

Reigen: No wait thats stupid.

Somewhere else in CityZ
No Pov

A Cyborg named Genos was fighting a mosquito monster, also called mosquito Girl when sudenly Saitama and Reigen came out of nowhere chasing a mosquito.

Saitama: Ahh its in my mouth! Pffffft!

Reigen: Can we please get home, there's a mosquito plague in the city.

Genos: Both of you get to safety, its dangerous around here.

Then all of them saw the mosquito swarm and sweatdropped.

Reigen: Well there's the plague.

Genos: Get out now!

Genos then burned the whole area, including the mosquitos. Then he realised he forgot about Reigen and Saitama but they were unharmed. Well Reigen was unharmed, Saitama is missing some clothes.

Saitama: How are you're clothes unharmed?

Reigen: Psychic Shield.

Genos: how did you do that?

Saitama: Do wha-

Sudenly Genos was attacked by mosquito Girl. He was getting ripped appart.

Reigen:I think you should help him.

Saitama: why dont you do it?

Reigen:You brought us here so u finish the Job.

Saitama sighed and walked in Genos direction. Genos was ready to blow himself up until Saitama just slapped mosquito girl, killing her.

Genos:Wait! What are your names!

Saitama:Im Saitama and this is Reigen Arataka.

Genos:Please teach me!

Saitama:Sure.

Genos:Thank you.

Saitama:Wait! What did he say?

Reigen:I dunno.

Saitama:Well whatever.

The next day
Back at the Apartments
Reigen Pov

I was at Saitamas place to share my money with him. Just so you know, we both dont have a job and i'm the only one with an income thanks to my brother so i need to share my money with that baldie.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I didnt know who it was but Saitama seemed like he knows who it is.
He does look pretty annoyd tho.

Saitama:You came...

Reigen:Who is it?

Saitama:Look, i dont take disciples.

Reigen:Saitama! Who is it?

Saitama:Stop calling me Master!

Reigen:WHO. IS. IT.

Saitama:Ok... come in.

Reigen:SAITAMA! WHO DAFUQ...oh... uhm hi cyborg from yesterday...what was your name again?

Genos:Genos, my name is Genos. Are you an disciple of Sensei Saitama aswell?

Reigen:Master? Disciple? No im just his friend!

Genos:Oh i didnt think about that, im sorry Mr.Reigen!

Reigen:Its ok, calm down! Stop taking things so seriously!

Genos:Serios? You want to hear my serious and tragic backstory?

Saitama:No seriously, we dont-

Genos:It was in a Village...blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah...

Saitama:Reigen, why did you remember him on that?

Reigen:I didnt! If he wont stop talking I will blow this whole city into pieces!

2 minutes later

Saitama:Its enough! 20 WORDS OR LESS, GOT IT!?

Genos:Oh i'm sorry for wasting your time Sensei.

Reigen:You should be! I was about to yeet you into space!

Suddenly Genos got into a crouching Position.

Genos:I detect enemys aproching.

Then a green monster came through the roof. He couldnt even introduce himself because he was directly punshed by saitama.

Saitama:PAY FOR THE ROOF!
Reigen:How is he soposed to pay if he is dead?

Genos:There are still enemies outside!

Genos jumped out of the window just to find most of them defeated by Saitama and Reigen. Genos then fighted against a cyborg Gorilla. Saitama then gets trapped in the ground.

Lion Monster:Good work ground dragon.

Ground dragon:They will be defeatet-

Reigen just moved his Hand, and Ground dragon was just yeeted in the sky because of that.

Reigen:Oh sorry! Did he want to say something?

Lion monster:You human think your strong? I the beast King will show you what is real strength!

The Beast King tried to slice Reigen with his claws multiple times. But that failed because of Reigens psychic Shield.
The beast king still didnt give up, and that pissed Saitama off.

Saitama:Just finish him already! Its getting boring.

Reigen:Why dont you just do it? Eh forget it.

Reigen grabed the face of the beast King. His blue Aura began to grow.
Then Suddenly the upper body of the beast King exploded.

Genos Pov

Genos just defeated the Gorilla.

Genos:I want you to anwser some questions.

Gorilla:Im not gonna tell you anything! Im just the 3.strongest from the house of Evolution! The 2.strongest Beast King will defeat all of you!

Saitama then came by with an eye in his hand.

Saitama:You mean this one?

Gorilla:Okok, i'll tell you everything you want, please dont hurt me!

Reigen:What hapened to your voice?

Gorilla:I just wanted to sound cooler.

END

Phew this was a long one.
I hope everyone enjoyed it.