12. The Strongest Heroes

On the ship
No pov

Reigen and Boros were still staring at each other.

Reigen:So... are you going to do something or-

Boros appeared in front of him and punched Reigen right in the Face. Reigen flew through two pillars and then was lying under some debris.

Boros:What a waste of time. Just one single punch was enough-

The debris was slowly flying upwards. Reigen was slowly shown but he was mostly unharmed besides a scratch on his cheek.

Reigen: Ok...you wanted me to be Serious YOU WILL GET ME SERIOUS!

Reigen used his speed to appear behind Boros. He turned around and tried to block but he was to slow. Boros was punched to the side.

Reigen:You are the first one who survived my 60%Punch, you have my  respect.

Boros:You're not bad either. I'LL SHOW YOU MY FULL STRENGHT!

Boros sprinted in Reigens direction.

CityA Ruins
No pov

Bang:We need to think about something. He needs our help.

Bat:Yeah! He cant fight those ugly Things alone!

Prisoner:We cant let him die! I didnt even talk to him once-

Tatsumaki:SHUT UP YOU MORONS! HE ISN'T AN S-CLASS FOR NOTHING! IF HE CANT SURVIVE THAT THEN HE WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY! YOU COULDN'T DEFEAT SUCH A SMALL FRY AND HE JUST ONE PUNCHED THAT-

Genos:Why are you talking so much about Mr.Reigen?

Tatsumaki began to lightly blush.

Tatsumaki:Thats be...because uhm... I...

Genos:I see... your Heartbeat is increasing... now I get it.

Tatsumaki blushed more and more.

Genos:You have romantic Feelings for Mr.Reige-

Genos was crushed by Tatsumakis psychic powers, he was now stuck in the ground.

Tatsumaki:SHUT UP ALREADY YOU STUPID METAL TRASHBALL!

Back on the Ship

Reigen and Boros were still trading blows. Boros kicked Reigen into a Pillar and then grabbed his face. After that he flew threw all of the Pillars with Reigen and the through the ceiling. Boros let go of Reigens face and landed on his feet while Reigen landed on his back.

Boros:Tell me, how does it feel to lose. How does it feel to be weak!

Reigen:I dunno tell me.

Reigens Aura was now bigger then before. He was using 80% of his Power. With that he punched the air but the Aura around his fist was growing and forming. It turned into 20 bigger fists which were flying towards Boros. This attack pushed Boros way back and ripped his Arms and Legs off.

Reigen:Well thats it. Lets go home Saitama!

Boros:NOT YET!

Boros began to regrow his Limbs. He powered up and turned into a ripoff Supersaiyan 3.

Boros:METEORIC BURST!

Boros attacked with a series of punches and Kicks. after a long beatdown Boros kicked Reigen into the ground through the ship. He landed next to the other Heroes.

Atomic:What was that!?

Genos:It seems like someone fell from that ship. That must be Mr.Reigen!