10. Unparalleled Peril

(Just so you know: Between this chapter and the last chapter is a 1month time skip. Reigen and Tatsumaki became very good friends during that time and they both have Feelings for eachother but they dont know it yet.)

Somewhere in the Mountains.
No pov

A giant Dinosaur like creature was walking around trying to find human civilization to conqer them. He was shot at by Military missiles wich did no Damage at all.

Inside a Jet

Pilot:Ok hes in Position, ready to drop.

There were two people in the Hangar of the plane, the door opened and they jumped out. They are Reigen and Tatsumaki.

Reigen pov

We were falling in the direction of this thing. We landed right in front of him and were about to kill it until*ring ring* Tatsumaki answered her phone.

Tatsumaki:What!... are you kidding me!?

Dino:are you ignoring me? Hey listen I blanlablablablabla.

Reigen:God SHUT UP ALREADY!

I slapped that thing right in the face. He flew through two Mountains wich completely destroyed them.

Dino:HEY I WASNT DONE YET! IF YOU WANT TO DEFEAT ME YOU WILL NEED A METEOR OR SOMETHING!

Tatsumaki:These bastards just sending us here and then directly calling us back... alright i'll get your Meteor.

A meteor with a green aura flew right at it killing it.

Tatsumaki:Ok we need to get back now.

Reigen:What? But we did just come here.

Tatsumaki: I know! They are so annoying!

Reigen:yep they are.

Bangs Dojo
Saitama pov

Bang: Fist of flowing Water crushed rock. Do you want to learn how to do it?

Saitama:When you said you would show us something cool i didnt thought you would show us your lame old tricks.

Bang:Ok and you Genos?

Genos:No thanks. Im more interested in destructive power not martial arts.

A guy with Orange hair then tryed to attack Genos. His name was Charanko.

Charanko:How could you disrespect Sensei Bang so much! I Charanko his best Student will-

Genos was choking him.

Charanko:I give up...

Genos let him go.

Genos:Is that realy your best student?

Bang:Sadly yes. One day my previos strongest student almost killed all of my students, the rest of them never came back in fear. He is the only one who came back.

Saitama:Whats his name.

Bang:Garou...