5. The Ultimate Sensei

CityZ Hero Association Tests
Reigen Pov

Saitama:Ok Guys, it seems like our tests are in diferent places so... see you later

Reigen:k bye.

Genos:Good Luck to both of you.

Genos bows while Saitama sweatdroppes and Reigen just leaves for his test.

He waited in a line until he fills out some paperwork, then he got inside in his sport clothing.

Random buff dude:Hey Kid! Why dont you leave this to the real men here and go home to your mommie.

Reigen:i'm 21 years old, live alone and i am stronger then you so shut up.

Reigen pushed him 2 meters away with his powers. The guy just walked away pretty nervously.

The physical test started and Reigen was beating everyone in every dicipline. It doesnt matter if its speed or strength, he was the best. The written Test was easy too.

The Tests were over and the trio was meeting in the changing room. They all got they're test results. Genos packed his test out first.

Genos:S-class like I expected. The interview and the whole tests were more anoying than difficult.

Reigen:it was kinda boring but its probably worth it.

Saitama:wait, what interview?

Reigen:they didnt interview you? Huh...
Weird...

Flashback
Reigens interview

Association guy:well mr.Reigen Arataka, there was a giant attacking a couple of cities a few weeks ago. This giant attack was recorded. On the video we could see the Giant getting thrown into outer space by an unkown force. In this moment, the giant had the same aura that you had in the physical test. According to some witnesses you were flying besides the giant. Now i need to ask you, was that realy you?

Reigen:yup, that was me.

The Association members loked happy and telled Reigen to go and wait for the results.

Present time

Reigen unpacked his test and looked at the paper.

Reigen:YES! S-CLASS!

Genos:congratulations Mr.Reigen!

Saitama:Good work buddy! Lets see what i got... this looks like.

Genos:also S-class. And your S is even written bigger than mine.

Reigen:I dont think thats-

Saitama:Ok, we're officially all Heros now! So we... uhm... oh...

Genos:Sensei! Whats wrong?

Saitama:im actually just C-class.

Reigen:Ah crap.

Timeskip after sneks seminar

Saitama:Hey Reigen, do you hear something?

Snek then jumped in front of them trying to fight them but he got knocked out imidiently.

Reigens Apartment

Reigen got home and took his Pyjama to wear. He ate some instant noodles while watching a Doku about animals.
Then he got to bed and fell asleep imidiently.

Next day at a hill
Reigen Pov

Reigen:You two want to spar i get that, but why did i need to come here too?

Genos:I want to show both of you my power. Well lets begin

You know how the fight goes. Genos didnt hit once. He hit Reigen once but that doesnt count because of his psychic Shield he has. At the end Genos wanted to see Saitama when he's serious,
So he got what he wanted:

 At the end Genos wanted to see Saitama when he's serious,So he got what he wanted:

Saitama shocked Genos with his power.
Just the Wind of that Punch took out a whole Mountain.

Saitama:I'm hungry. How about Udon.

Reigen:I'm in!

Genos just stands there shocked.

Saitama:What? You dont like Udon?

Genos:No, i'll come too.

They all got to Udon. Saitama and Genos had an eating contest while Reigen just watched and laughed. Then the A-Class Hero "Amai Mask" walked in. He wanted to talk to Genos and Reigen outside. Outside he just welcomed them. They got back in and sat on the table.

Saitama:So... did you fight him?

Reigen:Nah he just talked, i didnt listen tho.*Eats some of his Ramen*

Random Girl:You two know Amai Mask... can i shake your hands?

Reigen:Allready stars. And we didnt do anything yet.*shakes hands with the fan*

Later they got home and for Reigen, nothing Interesting hapened in the evening.

END

I hope everyone enjoyed it.