3. The Obsessive Scientist

On the way to the house of Evolution
No Pov

Saitama and Genos are running in the direction of the house of Evolution while Reigen was flying besides them.

Genos:Sensei, why cant you use your powers to fly like Mr.Reigen?

Saitama:because normal humans cant fly Genos.

Reigen:that was kinda obvios.

They jump/fly up a Hill just to see a giant tower thats suposed to be the house of Evolution.

Saitama:6...7...8...

Reigen:we get it the building is big.

Genos:i'll get rid of them!

Genos then destroyed the hole building with a giant fire wave.

Saitama:Genos that was kinda rude.

Genos and Saitamas arguing stopped after Reigen said something a minute later.

Reigen:guys! I found a basement!

Saitama:maybe down there is a strong one!

Reigen:dont hope to much bro.

Genos:lets get in there before they can flee from us.

All of them got through the door and walked through the halls when Suddenly the Monster Carnage-Kabuto attacked with Dr.Genus in his hand.
He smashed Genos in a wall wich angered Reigen a bit.

Kabuto:we have a fighting-room back there if you two want to continue.

Saitama:you made modern art out of Genos...Lets go get there! Reigen, please grab him.

Reigen:k.

Reigen grabbed Genos with his psychic powers and let him float besides him as they walked to the completely white room.

Kabuto started atacking Saitama but backed up from fear because he felt the immense power from both Saitama and Reigen.

Saitama:whats wrong with him?

Reigen:i dunno.

Kabuto:Bastards! How are you this strong!? Tell me your secret!

Watch:

(Sorry i didnt find it in english)

Genos:thats...COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

Saitama:sorry Genos  thats all i di-

Reigen:Wait a minute! That time you told this to me...you werent kidding?!

Saitama:well yeah.

Reigen:you were serious?

Saitama:yup.

Reigen:Lets just say i never asked.

Kabuto:NOW IM MAD! MY INSTINCTS WERE PROBABLY WRONG! YOU ARENT EVEN THAT STRONG

Kabuto Suddenly began to transform:

Carnage Kabuto- Carnage Mode

Kabuto:when i transform, i will go on a rampage in the city for a whole week! Thats right! I will go kill thousends of people until next saturday and there's nothing you can do about it! AHAHAHAHAAAH!

Kabuto began to beat the crap out of Saitama. Punches here, punches there.
Saitama ,in despair, is getting pushed in walls here and there. For the firs time it seems like Saitama is going to lose in in a fight.
At least it seamed like it:

Saitama:TODAY IS BARGAIN DAY AT THE SUPERMARKET!

Suddenly, Kabuto exploded into green blood by just one punch of Saitama. Everyone besides Reigen was shocked.
Saitama still screamed in frustration. Then Reigen and Genos aproched him.

Reigen:calm down! Its just a sale.

Saitama still screamed.

Genos:the Market ist still open. If we hurry we can get there in time.

Saitama:Then why are we still standing here!?

Saitama and Genos sprinted of while Reigen looked back at Genus who was still frozen in shock.

Reigen:hey you there! You still need to pay for his roof! I'll get the money later!

He then flew of in Saitamas direction.

Genus:Ok...

I think i will stop researching.

END

Hope you enjoyed it.