11. The Dominator Of The Universe

(Sorry this chapter is very short because i want the final Battle to happen in the next chapter)

CityA Ruins
Reigen Pov

The whole City was destroyed by the ship in the sky. Many of the S-class Heroes are fighting an Alien being who landed here. They act like he is the main enemy but i think there's something much stronger up there.

Tatsumaki was throwing debris and even whole buildings at the ship.

Tatsumaki:Reigen stop daydreaming.

Reigen:Ok sorry.

I used my powers to grab multiple buildings at once and throw them at the ship. Im sure that Saitama is up there and does his stuff on his own.

Reigen:I think it would be better if i help the others.

Tatsumaki:Ok help these weaklings.

I walked over to the other Heroes who were fighting this Alien being.

Reigen:Hey! Can I help?

Bang:Yes we let you fight.

Prisoner:If you say so sweetheart.

Melzargard:So you want to fight me? Alone!? Your the stupidest creature i ever met-*Boom*

I punched him with half of my strenth. That Obliderated it. He couldnt even regenerate.

Reigen:That must be how Saitama is feeling in every fight. Thats realy dissapointing. Tatsumaki!

Tatsumaki:Yeah!?

Reigen:I'm going up there!

Tatsumaki:Be carefull!

I flew at the ship while the others asked themselves, how could it be possible that Tatsumaki cared for someone but then it hit them. They all began to smile and Prisoner nearly cried. Tatsumaki knew what all that was about and began to scream at them while blushing. Child Emperor didnt get whats going on.

Meanwhile on the ship.

I let myself into the ship. I heared some loud noises, sounds like Saitama is fighting someone strong. So i ran through the ship until i met Saitama who was punched through a wall right in front of me.

Saitama:Oh... hey Reigen.

Reigen:Hi... Is he strong.

Saitama:Yeah kinda... but i think you should fight him.

Reigen:Why dont you do it?

Saitama:I think he's on the same level as you are, I want to see how you fight.

Reigen:Ok.

I walked  through the door and saw someone. This needs to be him.

Reigen:Are you that strong guy who Saitama told me about.

Boros:Saitama you say. Is he your Partner? What do you want!?

Reigen:He said we're on the same level.

Boros:So you want to fight me then?

Reigen:Yup.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Sorry for this chapter being rushed but the next one will be hopefully the best Chapter in this)