7. The Ultimate Esper

CityZ Reigens Apartment

Reigen was eating his breakfast while looking out of the window bit then his phone rings.

Reigen:Hello?... Yes that would be me... an emergency?... ok i'm on the way!

Reigen walked out of his door and met Genos who had gotten the call. They both got to the CityZ Hero Association outpost (I dunno what its called) and met an old Man.

Genos:Bang Silverfang, am i right?

Bang:Ah yes. You two must be the new ones. If you are wondering, where the others are, they wont come. They're either too far away or too busy. Some of these heartless people just didnt want to come.

Reigen: Genos I have a plan. You two go,  i'll come later.

Reigen then left.

Genos Pov

Genos was hoping from building to building and activated his "Arms mode". He stopped on the building that was exactly under the Meteor, then he prepared his incineration canon until The S-class Hero "Metal Knight" jumped in and blocked his way.

Genos:Bofoi, did you come to destroy that meteor too?

Metal Knight:No. This is just a weapon test, and the Meteor is just the perfect target. And call me Metal Knight, we dont have hero names for nothing.

Metal Knight fired a bunch of rockets at the Meteor but nothing worked.

Metal knight:What a shame.

Metal knight then just flew of. Genos had to do something, either now or never. But what if it wont work? What if he isnt strong enough? All of those thoughts were going threw his head until...

Bang:You are too young to think about loosing, just use all your power and do your best.

He was right. Genos was motivated. He took his energy core and stuffed it into his arm. He aimed at the Meteor and fired a beam, stronger then everything he ever did before.

Bang:I think you're pushing it back!

Genos:Realy?

Bang:No it was just my imagination.

Genos:You old FOOL!

Genos had no power left. His arms didnt work anymore. He lost. But then Reigen came back and brought Saitama with him.

Reigen:Ready?

Saitama:Ready.

Bang:who are you?

Saitama:I'm just some Hero.

Saitama jumped up to the meteor and punched it:

That shattered the meteor.

Reigen:Time to do my part.

Reigens aura began to grow(like in the picture above) Reigen was now at 50% of his power. He grabbed the fragments of the Meteor and, like he did with the Giant, threw them back into space. Saitama came down to the ground.

Saitama:that went well.

Reigen: Genos, you comming too?

Genos:Yes i'll follow you.

Saitama:Uhm ok. Reigen, wanna hang out at my place?

Reigen:Sure why not.

They all got back to their Apartment, leaving Bang behind.

Three days later
CityZ Saitamas Apartment
No Pov

They were all chilling in Saitamas Apartment. Genos and Saitama were watching Tv while Reigen was reading the dragonball manga. Nobody but Genos knew that the people out there think that Saitama was trying to steal Reigens credit.

Saitama:By the way, did we rank up?

Genos:yes. I got from 17th-16th Reigen got 18th-14th and you sensei got 342nd-5th

Saitama:5th Place!?

Genos:And you would be in S-class if Reigen wasnt there.

Saitama:Nah its ok. I would be too lazy to get rid of the fragments before they hit.

Reigen:And popular votes?

Genos:I got 6th and Reigen you are 8th.
Sensei is not listed.

Reigen:I can live with that.

Saitama:I'll go for a walk, you want to come?

Reigen:Sure.

Genos:I'll go too.

They all got for a walk through the City. Then Suddenly Tanktop Tiger came out of nowhere.

Tanktop Tiger:YOU CHEATER!

Saitama:huh?

Tanktop Tiger:Yeah you! You think you can get away with stealing credit from an S-class?! Big brother!

Tanktop Blackhole:Yeah he is definitely a cheater!

Tanktop Blackhole also came out of nowhere.

Tanktop Blackhole:Lets teach him a lesson. IT WAS YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO JUST TOOK THE DESERVED CREDIT FROM AN HARD WORKING S-CLASS! SHAME ON YOU! YOU HAVE LUCK THAT HE EVEN ALLOWES YOU TO STAND BESIDES HIM! AND EVEN IF YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THE METEOR, EVERYONE SAW THAT THE FRAGMENTS WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THE CITY, BUT REIGEN SAVED US! DID YOU PLAN TO KILL US THERE!?

At this moment they were surrounded by a crowd of people.

Crowd:YEAH IT WAS REIGENS WIN NOT YOURS/WHY ARE YOU EVEN NEAR HIM/CHEATING BASTARD/REIGEN TAKE HIM OUT/YOU DID NOTHING BALDIE...

Reigen was getting pissed of.

Reigen:STOP YELLING!

Everything was silent.

Reigen:Yes i could've  dine it my self, but i wanted to get Saitama a bit of the credit, so we worked together! AND YOU TWO THERE!

Tiger/Blackhole:Huh!?

Reigen:YES YOU! NOW YOU ARE COMPLAINING, BUT BACK THEN YOU DIDNT EVEN DO A THING!

Blackhole:Yeah because... eh... we are obviosly to weak to handle a Meteor this big. And also how should we get up there?

Reigen:YOU COULD ATLEAST TRY TO DO SOMETHING! AND LET ME GUESS, YOU TWO DIDNT EVEN HELP THE CIVILIANS EVACUATE! THIS IS A QUESTION FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED! DID YOU SEE EVEN ONE OF THIS TWO DICKHEADS!?

Crowd:Now when he says this I think i only ever saw them help, when the problems were almost solved/yeah I saw them that way too/why didnt i think about this/ that means they are the fakes!/FAKE HEROS/ FAKE HEROS/FAKE HEROS...

Reigen:THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU STUPI-

Saitama:Thats enough Reigen. Lets just go home.

They were walking to the Apartments as Bang was watching the whole time, standing on the roof.

Bang:thats what they deserved. I think these two are the strongest heros, maybe even above King.

Reigens Apartment
Reigen Pov

Reigen was searching through the Hero Association website on his Pc looking for comments on Saitamas Profile.

Reigen:I am sure that Saitamas reputation is now saved, thanks to me of course.

Comments:What a cheater/He is just taking advantage of Reigens kindness and gullibility/He is using his friend as a ranking booster! What an ashole...

Reigen:Your F***ing kidding me. That must be a bad joke... oh shit are they dump...

...well, i did my best. Thats now one of your problems Saitama.

END

Thanks for reading.
Writing this chapter was more fun then expected. I hope future chapters are going to be this long too.