chapter 1 the beginning

"Mommy what's going on? Where's daddy?"

"Everything will be okay Anna don't worry. Daddy and I love you and Harry every much and won't let anyone hurt you two."

Suddenly there's a thud from down stairs. Green light flashes from under the door. Then mommy pulls me and Harry close in a huge she whispers,

"I love you both so much. No matter what happens always stay together keep each other safe, and the ones you love close."

Just then the door flew open. There in the door frame stood a man in black robes in the door way. Mommy quickly turned around leaving Harry and I sitting in Harrys crib, mommy began saying,

"kill me, but please leave Harry and Anna!"

The man began to laugh a hideous blood curdling laugh, and spoke,

"leave them, they are the ones foretold to bring me to my demise. Of course that's a laugh in its self that those weaklings could possibly destroy me, but I believe as muggles say, better safe than sorry, so goodbye. Avada Kedavra!"

The room became full of green light then it was gone and mommy was on the floor, the man then looked to Harry and I with a smile. He brought his wand up, pointed it right at Harry and spoke,

"Avada Kedavra"

A stream of green light burst from his wand on to Harry's forehead, but then it bounced of his forehead on to my neck then back to the man, white light filled the room.

I quickly woke up and sat straight up in bed, l put my hand on the side of my neck with my scar. I always seemed to have that dream, about the night he killed them, which changed everything. I haven't seen Harry since that night ten years ago. Since then I always stay with a different person every year except when I'm at Hogwarts. Even then I always wonder about who I'm going to be staying with over the summer. But now is not the time to think about that. Today I have other things to do...