0.1 same life, same pattern

feeling used but i, keep loving you

---------------

TRIGGER WARNING; Abuse

---------------

"fantasy is over." as Kinsley drags me from the comfort of my bed and onto the floor. i can smell on his breath which is close to mine, that he is drunk. he tries to kiss me. i push him back.  "I DONT WANT IT BACK AWAY."  i scream, he hits me, punches me, and kicks me. he swings me against the bathroom mirror. knocking all my makeup down and to the ground.  im crying. im crawling away and to my gun which is on the dresser.  he sees that. he sees my pain. and he switches. his drunken self calms down and goes back to watching his game.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

my alarm goes off the next second. I get up slowly, and steadily, and I get changed for work. they can't know about this. i don't know why i am embarrassed. i scoff. i do know why. im a fucking FBI agent. I should be able to protect myself.  I look down and in our fight he has broken all of my makeup.

shit .  how was i gonna cover my cuts and bruises. I put on long sleeves, and dark sunglasses. I'm a pro at this, ill just say that i drank to hard the night before or something like that.

I grab my gun and put it into my holster and i look out into the living to see him sleeping. i sneak past him and im out the door in 2 minutes.

i walk slowly still hurting from my fight with Kinsley. everything is a dase as i make it to the office  without realizing it. I sit down at my desk and i lay my head down and i manage to fall asleep, just my luck right. Emily presses her hand against my back, i jump and look at her with the biggest amount of fear in my eyes and i shrug it off and turn back around.

"good morning to you too jumpy." as she walks up to Hotch's office. 

I look around to see spence gliding his hand up and down the pages at a ridiculous pace.  I look up to see Hotch staring, not at anyone else, just me. I quickly get up and excuse myself from the rest of the group and i go into the bathroom, locking it.  I look into the mirror, and take off my glasses and see the black eye that engulfs half of my face. 

I hear a bathroom stall open to see JJ staring at my eye. She looks confused. I shrug and say "i fell down the stairs while drinking with Kinsley and his friends." she looked convinced.

but i wasn't. 

The day flies by slowly.  I get up to leave and Emily walks over to me.

"drinks tonight?"

"yes, let me know when you are there to pick me up. "

I walk to my car, and getting ready to go home for the day.

I pull out of the FBI parking lot, and I think about what happened last night. I think about the mirror im going to have to replace and all the things he broke that night.

I get ready and I see all the bruising on my body, i text emily.

To: Emily

Hey Instead of drinking do you just want to come over and hangout im not really in the mood to party tonight.

Quickly i change out of my dress and into my sweats and a hoodie.

One message, Emily

From Emily:

Sure, Ill be over in two mins.

I click on a movie to see blood on my carpet, my blood, from where I laid on the ground crying.

I get two knocks on my door, which i expected to be Emily, but it wasnt.

"Hotch?"