0.8 gum and cigarettes

"Of course. I really like protecting you. I don't want to have to feel worried. You know?" He looks at me and smiles.

--------------------------------------------------

We get up to leave, and he pays. I look at him up and down. I smile.

"Actually Hotch, I gotta ask you something." 

"What is it?" Hotch looks back at me for a second. 

"Actually it can wait," i pull out my phone and take a picture of us. 

"HEY!! what was that for!" Hotch looks at me grinning, and a familiar feeling in my stomach starts again. I make it my wallpaper, and i show him. he smiles, but briefly, as a sad face overcomes his face. 

I nudge him. I grab his hand.  I pull him down and kiss his lips. He resists at first but pulls me closer.  He throws me over his shoulder firefighter style, and carries me to the car. He pushes me against the car, and kisses me again, this time its more passionate and sweet. He pulls away and walks to his side of the car. 

I open my door and settle in. I put  my seatbelt on and i look over to him. "Hotch, what are we?" 

"I-I- I dunno know." He stares at me, into my eyes. 

I put my hand to his face and smile. "That is okay, for now." 

I turn, facing the road and we sit in silence. His hand on my thigh, moving upwards. I look at him, wide-eyed. He pulls away and you relax, letting out all the air you didn't know you were holding. From your peripheral, you seem him slightly grinning. As you turn back to the road you see that he pulled over. 

"Y/N I meant what i said earlier, you drive me crazy. I don't know what we are but i would hate if i saw you with someone else. I can't even begin to think about it." 

You look at him, and slowly start to kiss him. He grabs your hips and pulls you onto his lap. You kiss him up and down his neck, he angles it to the side so you have better access. You nip at the spots you had just kissed. He pushes you over and  back onto your seat, "It's been 20 minutes. We have to go." 

"Thats fine," I say as i un-zip his pants. I pull his dick out, stroking it while he drives. "I can still do this." As you open your mouth a start sucking his dick, you hear groans come out of his mouth. You go faster, pumping his dick and letting it hit the back of your throat. You gag a little,  as tears forms in the corner of your eye. 

He grabs your hair and pushes you down farther.  He keeps pushing your head down. He groans, and he stops the car. 

"f-fuck y/n.. im gon-"  He couldn't even finish his sentence before he unloads his cum into your mouth.  You swallow, and sit back in your seat. 

"I am going to get you back." He says.

"Ohhhh i bet you will," i wink at him. We get out of the car, and head back into the station. 

As you walk in, you bump into another police man. "Oh my, im sorry!" 

"Its no problem at all! My name is alex." 

"Sorry alex, my name is Y/N." 

"Nice to meet you." He nods, and i politely excuse myself. 

As i walk away i feel his eyes burning into me. 

The case, closed. Arrested one man, Peter Flanders. A known Sex- Offender and had been arrested multiple times for assault. 

The flight home was silent and calm. 

"Pssttt." I hear coming from Hotch's direction. I walk over there and sit down. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT

BUT THANK YOU FOR 1K READS AHHHHHHH

love always, mrs hvizda