0.5 heartbreak

I hear the door slam as i open the door, quick to console him and hug him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

loving you is a losing game🤍

-----------------------------------------------------------------

honestly, stress leave had gone by so fast. 

i couldn't believe it. the tension between me and hotch since coming back has been ASTRONOMICAL.  i would and could catch him staring at me and messing with his tie. he always messed with his tie when something oro someone made him nervous, i sat up, i wiped my hands on the back of my black cargos. i could feel staring as i walked over to get water. i offered,

"anyone want some?" 

spencer and hotch looked over and in unison, "yes please." 

morgan glimpsed over to me and shook his head , "no thank you."  taking his phone out and me receiving a message a second later.  

jj and emily already had their coffees. 

Rossi looks over with his covered bottle and said, "water in here"

i walked over to hotch handing him his first. "thank you, y/n" 

spencer looked up to me as i set his down next to his book cautious of spilling. 

spencer then studies me up and down, "why didn't you get any?" 

"Brainiac you are smart and cute and all, but you obviously don't know me too well." i stated as i pulled TWO starbuck vanilla double shot coffees out of my purse hearing a gasp from garcia as she walks in. "WITHOUT ME???" 

"oops caught red handed..." I handed one to her as she simply declines, "case." 

"You've got be joking with me."  i simply state. 

"No. Let's get to the round table." 

Gracia walks up to the murder chart, which is also known as presentation board. I call it murder chart cause these cases aren't california school projects. 

Garcia stands up, disgusted. "Let's get to it. Okay women Joline Bassas and Vicky Donahue both 21, found murdered and with a black bag over their face. They lived a healthy life. Both brunettes. They were assaulted and raped."

Morgan starts off, "We could be looking at surrogates or the unsub is angry at them for doing something wrong that put a stop to their healthy lifestyle?" 

"Yeah especially if the unsub lived up to their standards?" Rossi says.

Spencer walks up to the murder chart and squints his eyes. 

"Spence you got something?" JJ looks at him quiztavely.

"No it's nothing, I think we should go with both theories." 

I finally check my phone for what Morgan had sent me earlier. 

---------------------------------------

From: Morgan

Are those fresh scars?

To: Morgan

Don't worry about it, it happened a couple weeks ago. I'm fine now. 

 -------------------------------------

Morgan glances my way and swings a worried look my way. 

Hotch breaks his silence and says, "Wheels up in 30." 

I get up and rush to my desk for my go bag. 

Morgan catches up to me, "Y/n, you expect me not to worry about you? You are like my little sister." 

"Derek im fine also i wasn't conscious when i did it, i was asleep." 

He bites his lip worried, "Okay, let's get going." 

i lay down on the couch as soon as my foot touches inside the jet. 

"Tired already?" Rossi laughs at me. 

"I- Sir- I will have you know i did not get much sleep last night." 

"Why's that?" I saw Hotch's head pop up a slight grin on his face but no one could see it but me. 

"BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR HEAVY ASS SNORING ACTING LIKE SOMEONE KNOCKED YOU OUT TO MARS AND YOUR SNORE WAS LIKE THE SHIP COMING BACK INTO THE ATMOSTPHERE!!" I threw a pillow at Hotch and got a big stare from the rest of the team. 

JJ was scared for my life, Rossi was dying of laughter. 

"OoPS" i fake apologize. 

I sit up and go sit across from Hotch. I get on my phone and text him. 

------------------------------------

To: Hotch

I'm sorry 

From: Hotch

for what? you were messing around

To: Hotch

I felt bad, don't wanna make you look like a loser 😛

From: Hotch 

you are pushing it 

----------------------------------------

i truly was. i enjoyed messing with hotch. 

Hotch gets up to move where the rest of the team was. 

I didn't follow i didn't want to be a creep.  

"Y/N" he calls me over to them.

I get up and sit next to Morgan playfully punching his arm. 

Lets get on with the case. 

As we drove to the hotel, i thought about the case. They looked similar. 

i shrugged it off. I walked into my dark hotel room. 

I called Hotch, 

"Hello?" 

"Hey Hotch want some take out?"

"Chinese?" 

"Of Course dummy." 

"two Seconds" 

I hear the phone end and a knock on my door. 

I look out the peephole and it's hotch, wow he really did say 2 seconds. 

"Where is it" 

"I haven't ordered it yet dumbass. You were very fast." 

I walk out of the room to pick up my phone. I call in our Chinese and i go back out to watch a movie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey my lovelies, i did not write a chapter yesterday but yesterday i got my blood drawn, and i was really tired, i should post again tomorrow, and two chapters this time. i love you all, when you guys read my books PLEASE COMMENT it give me motivation and serotonin. 🤍