0.9 white tee

tw// blood, and talks of open wounds

-

the reaper. the cold hearted reaper. i read an old newspaper and my brows furrowed when i saw an ad. "If you stop hunting me, ill stop hunting them. for as long as we both shall live, till death do us part." the quote sent shivers sent down my back gave me goosebumps, as i drink my hot coffee and sit on my patio.

i pull my jacket closer to myself, hoping to get more warmth in this fall time. the 65 degree weather, the leaves on the ground. the multi colored leaves. i stared in awe as i watched the sun come up around 6:30. i grab my coffee and my newspaper, and walk into my living room. shutting the door, my breath hot on the sliding glass door, clouding it. i pull my jacket off and walk into the bathroom. i pull my black long sleeve off, and stare at my body, the slimness, the muscle. the depressing muscle. the angered filled muscle. i honestly thanked my ex for the motivation. for the sadness. it built my body into this. but this wasn't me. i pull my white tee on.

i pull my doc martins on, tying them. i stand up. i look at myself in the mirror as i remembered the quote from earlier. the quote reminded me of my ex. but i shook it off. I grabbed my go bag and unzipped it. taking out all the clothes that i wore, and grabbing new ones from my closet. 6 pairs of jeans, 6 shirts and 6 jackets. i threw the other olive green long sleeve out as i didn't need to be reminded of the last case.

i continue packing. put 6 pairs of panties in, 6 pairs of socks, and 6 matching bras. i zip it up, take it to my bathroom and grab my carry on tooth brush and tooth paste i grabbed a deodorant, and a extra phone charger closing the bag. i grab my small black backpack, and i walk out the door.

this morning was cold. i felt warmer though, a plus to the extremely long day that wouldn't be a bad day until later. I walk into the office a set my bag down. i walk into JJ's office.

"knock knock" i look at JJ while smiling.

JJ looks up and smiles, handing me a file. She knew i liked going over cases before briefing. I didn't like to be unprepared. I walked to the round table. I see Spencer there reading, like always. I sat down, reading over the case. As i got to the end of the report/profile, i see the quote, "If you stop hunting me, ill stop hunting them. for as long as we both shall live, till death do us part." and my eyes go wide. "Hmph." I let out a small groan of exhaustion. I get up quickly.

I walk past a big figure. I look up to see Hotch, he eyes saddened. I tilt my head to the right profiling him. He shakes his head, to wave me off. I roll my eyes jokingly.

Hotch calls everyone in and states the following. "If you stop hunting me, ill stop hunting them. for as long as we both shall live, till death do us part."

"This is a contract. It was posted to the Michigan Post, March 7th, 1998."

I gulp and look around the room, searching for the same news letter that i was reading earlier this morning.

"What is this case based on?" Morgan questions. He doesn't get it, or he doesn't read often.

"The Reaper." Hotch looks back at the murder board, clicking the remote, to bring up some GOD awful crime scenes. I almost turn around, but clearly, That would reward me with looks, so I close my eyes and look at the blood, the gashes. Too clear in my brain. Too much.

Morgan scoffs, "Like the Boston Reaper?" His eyes travel around the room, look at everyone, and raising his hands.

" I didn't even know that the BAU worked on that case."

"1998, It was one of my first cases as lead profiler."

"Correct me if I am wrong but we don't even have a profile for The Boston Reaper in our files, do we?"

That look when you ask the right question but at the wring time look appears on Hotch's face as he dismisses Pen, "That will be all, Penelope."

"Wheels Up in 30."

I rush down stairs and get my go bag, luckily that i brought it. I walk down to meet Morgan at the elevator, and he laughs. "Need a ride, Princess?"

I punch him playfully in the arm as the elevator beeps down each number. I walk with Morgan down to the SUV and get into the passenger side. As we exit the parking lot, I go, "Hotch was not messing with your questions."

He looks at me from the corner of his eye, "Yeah well he still didn't answer my question."

"That wasn't the time obviously, don't be harsh on him!"

"What does Princess got a crush?"

"I-I- I No!" I laugh as my face turns red, and look away. "OOOO I think someone does!"

I fake slap  an, "No, he is our boss Morgan, you WISH. You'd love to see some drama wouldn't you? Can't  get any at home?"

Morgan gives me a puppy eyes look as he turns his head back down the road towards the jet. The drive is short. I looked out the window except for the couples songs that were playing that me and Morgan sung together. As we reach the airport, I get out grabbing my bag. I walk towards the Jet, and see Hotch boarding before me. I run up to him.

"Hi," I smile and he smiles back before going in.

I set my bag in the back area, and grab a bag of apple slices. I see Hotch sitting by the aisle a window next to him so i walk over.

"Hi is that seat taken?" I point to the window seat, and he shakes his head as in no. I tilt my head to the right, "can i sit there?" His face gets red and says, "Oh, Of course." He gets up, letting me in. I grab my headphones and lay my head on his shoulder which makes him flinch. I play loud music, in hope of clearing my head from all the graphics.

-----------------------

(1091 words)

hey my lovelies a nice chapter for you all to make up for the  absence. I love you all! Also for yall commenting Foyet in my comments don't worry!:P