0.4 love

He pulls me back into the kiss and picks me up and heads the shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------
darling you are glowing
-----------------------------------------------------------

he carries me to the bathroom, and started the shower.

he starts to undress. i stare at him and my eyes search hungrily at his body,

as he takes of his boxers, his dick flinging to his stomach. he starts undressing me.

now all of our clothes are on the ground as he picks me up and pushes me up against the glass of our shower. our? im going crazy right? he kisses my jaw teething at my skin, leaving dark purple beautiful marks behind. he moves down to my sweet spot and i shudder, he smirks at me as he continues down my neck to my stomach, stopping at my pussy. he looks at me up and down and comes back up to my boobs, cupping them and swirling his tongue around my nipples. he pulls at it with his teeth, a small groan leaving my mouth.

he backs away and starts washing his hair.

i look at him like, "WTF that was no fair."

he grins and i surely melt under his stare. i could never be mad.

he only replies back with "i couldn't help myself. what can i say, im a tease..."

"clearly..." I push him to the side and wash my hair and body I go to shave my legs, but he stops me.

he looks at me sympathetically while he picks me up into his arms and brings me into a deep kiss.

i break the kiss and get out. I steal both towels. one for my hair, and one for my body. I look at him and smile as he looks around for a towel. He snatches the one off my head. I glare at him and over exaggeratedly give him the biggest puppy eyes. he picks me up and puts me on the counter. he hugs me.

this was weird, well only because i knew hotch from work. he was the total opposite from home then he was at work, i kinda liked it.

i remember all of a sudden that i forgot to shave and i yell to him, "AARON WILLIAM HOTCHNER YOU MADE ME FORGET TO SHAVE MY FUCKING LEGS."

i can hear him laughing in the kitchen as there is a knock on the door, me barely being changed i run to his room to put some of my clothes on, aarons sweats and a tight cropped tank top.

i walk back out brushing my hair and catching a glimpse of something in the mirror. a hickey, damn, i had just gotten rid of my other ones. oh well im on stress leave anyways.

i hear a woman talking. i peak out the door and see hayley standing there.

i quickly close the door as i eavesdrop.

the woman voice starts up again. "I want a second chance. Not just for me but for jack."

I quickly stop eavesdropping as i drop to the floor with pain. I start to listen again to hear him say, "I'm sorry hayley, I can't. I have eyes for someone."

"Yeah, that abused bitch?!"

Never once have I jumped so hard ready to walk out that door and punch her right in her cheating ass face.

Hotch calmly states, "She might be damaged, but at least i know she wont fucking cheat on me."

1 point to hotch and 0 to hayley this round.

I wonder how she knew. Maybe he told her?

"Hotch you are making a mistake and you know it."

"Oh yeah? did you say that to yourself when you got caught cheating? I didn't think so. Get out."

I hear the door slam as i open the door, quick to console him and hug him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY MY LOVELIESSSS IM BACKKKKKKK

I missed you guys so much and this chapter was supposed to be sexual but im not good at smut LOLLLL but im feeling much better and missed you all also i have to rant a little, my dad went through my phone while i was asleep? make sense to yall? not to meeee anyways ill start posting again also let me know if you guys want more smut lollll

love, ms hvzida <3