0.2 confrontation

you made my heart break, you made my heart ache

------------

trigger warning; Abuse, degradation

----------

"Hotch?"  

---

 Hotch stares at me acting surprised that i haven't let him in yet. 

"can i come in?"

"oh- OH yes, yes of course sir." 

He walks right past me and stands against the wall closest to my bed. 

"You need something Hotch?" i question the reason he is at my front door and in my house at 7:30 at night. 

"how long?" he stares of into the distance.

Confused, i give him a strange look.

"How long has he been abusing you?" he says blatantly. 

"i- what do you mean?" 

"You know what I mean Y/N. and dont bother lying to me. i can tell just from the nblood on the ground and the broken mirror." 

He walks up closer to me. He looks down at me.

"I don't know what you are talking about Hotch." 

"You do, are you scared he is gonna come and hurt you?" 

I knew the answer to that, yes he would. He would hurt me so bad if he saw Hotch here. He would call me worthless . 

"Hotch i am fine." I try and convince him and myself. 

"Okay, y/n im not really in hte mood to play games. but if you insist on not telling me, Goodnight Y/N" 

"yes sir i understand. Goodnight."

I open the door to see Emily, standing there. 

Hotch, disgruntled walks by her and down the hall. 

"Come on in," I smile and wave her over to the couch. 

"why was hotch here and what are we watching?" She asks. 

I avoid the question and say, "Greys Anatomy. What else would I watch?" I laugh. 

Hours go by, and Its time for Emily to leave. I give her a hug goodbye. 

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I question.

"Yes, you know ill never miss a day where we sit around for hours on end doing nothing but reports!" She is sarcastic with her answer, and laughs it off. "Good Night Y/N" 

I quickly get to sleep. 

"YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS WHORE." Kinsley screams. 

I wake up, and turn to see him with a knife.

He is angered about the blood on the floor, i can tell. He points the knife between you and the carpet. He digs the knife into the carpet, and says "YOU BITCH" before dropping the knife and going to your legs to bring you out of bed. 

he looks at you, and scans you up and down. He takes the knife across the skin of your cheek and cuts you. You scream and try to push him off but he just punches you and and knocks you out. 

I wake up 10 minutes later,  dizzy and in pain. I see the blood on the carpet, but this time a new patch. I  look in the mirror, and put a gauze patch of it with some medical tape.