0.6 heaven

TW: SEXUAL ASSUALT, ALMOST RAPE

remember for those with anxiety, this is just a story you will not get hurt in real life i promise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk out of the room to pick up my phone. I call in our Chinese and i go back out to watch a movie.

-----------------------------------------------------

machine gun, firing at the ones we love

-----------------------------------------------------

hotch was different from work. he wasn't as stern and he let out a lot more emotions than it looked like he had.

movies and Chinese was nice. after that we had beer, and we talked about our weird cases in the field.

"or that one where the unsub that assaulted and raped his victims?" hotch smiled.

"wait- did you guys ever catch that guy?" honestly i dont remember ever reading about that case.

"No we sadly didn't the case went cold."

I took this information in and for a second i realized the obvious.

"hotch, what if the two cases were connected?" this made me jump up. i ran to my kitchen with hotch following me.

"How so?" hotch asked as we both look over the information on the case infront of us.

"Look at the victimology, all were brunettes, all 21, and they were all assaulted and raped."

"That's an interesting theory."

"yeah let's not forget the part where these victims had a bag over their head."

"That is a slight change in MO but why the change?"

"Maybe the unsub thought that these victims weren't heard, like he was. The other victims all were found without the bags. Why?" There was one other thing.

"I don't know, we should take this theory to the team, tomorrow."

I nodded, this was a major break through. This unsub was criminally efficient. He had no social confidence. We will figure it out tomorrow.

I let Hotch out my door. HE walks to his hotel room which is literally next door to mine, and he closes it. I let out a soft sigh and go to sleep worrying about this unsub in my dreams.

-----------------------------------------------

12:00 am: y/n's dreams

I'm running.

I look back to see it, or rather him. I look forward again and my vision get's hazy. I can barely make anything out that isn't close to me and i usually have perfect vison. I turn back around only too see him gone. When i turn back around i see him, in front of me. He puts a hand over my face and starts undressing me. First he rips my shirt off. Then he starts un-buttoning my pants. This was not how i was gonna die. I start screaming but a knife glides slowly over my body and i cannot scream much louder----

----------------------------------------------

I wake up to Hotch over me, shaking me.

"You were screaming. I thought you were getting hurt."

I'm covered in sweat and i look over at the clock on my night stand. 3:55 am. I get up brush past him, and start my shower.

"I'm fine, just a nightmare." I state. "Thank you for checking on me, go back to your room dork."

He nods and grins. He walks out my hotel room and closes the door.

I jump into the shower.

I wash my hair while i hum the song fight song by rachel platten.

my comfort song. i've been singing it since my dad left. i miss my dad. whether i liked him or not.

I get out of the shower after doing everything to ease my nightmare thats been happening since we started this case.

I put on my turtle neck, with a blazer on top, and some dark jeans. along with my converse.

i grab my keys and walk out the door to my car.

the drive to the police station was exhausting. i only got a couple hours of sleep. I push the doors open welcomed with some a/c.

I go to the conference room and i set my things down, i text spence.

To: Spence

I know you are coming in soon, could you bring me coffee? I didn't get sleep.

spence texts back immediately.

From: Spence

Yeah sure, Iced caramel latte with an extra shot and extra caramel?

I laugh. I text back.

To: Spence

Yes pleaseeeeee, i'll pay you back.

Spence chimes in from behind me, already with my drink.

"No money needed."

"Already?!" I state,  running up to him.
"Yes, I was already planning on getting you some."

I give him a kiss on the head, " thank youuuu"

I see Hotch walk in as i sip from my coffee.

I had studied these cases very hard last night. I couldn't get over one thing, my brow furrowing in.

Hotch looked back at me, "Are you alright? You look concerned."

"Im fine, i just see the similarities to all these victims and they all look like-"

"Look like what?"

"Me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(I edited some)
Hello my lovelies, i just finished CM, but sadly only up to season 12 due to the seasons not being up on netflix, please tell me where i can find the rest of the seasons. My views have been going down lately. makes me sad. i love you all.