𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

Jade's POVI was laying on my bed scrolling through TikTok when Jaylee busts in my room

Jade's POV
I was laying on my bed scrolling through TikTok when Jaylee busts in my room.

I give her a crazy look as she tried to catch her breathe. "Did you see Vinnie Hacker comment on your post?!" She asks frantically. "Yeah, I replied." I laugh.

"Jade. Why are you laughing your baby daddy knows my baby daddy this is ground breaking!" She exclaims.

Oh hi! Sorry kinda forgot the whole introduction thing. My name is Jade Homes and that Troy obsessed girl right there is my best friend Jaylee. We've been best friends since the 1st grade ever since she shared some of her crackers with me. I guess you could say I am "TikTok famous" I don't really like using that word, it's so obnoxious but you get the point.

I started TikTok in early January of 2019 then I blew up because of the short covers I do and ever since then I've gained 5 million people in my life that make me so happy. Jaylee has 3.6 million and she blew up because of her bubbly funny personality. She's really more focused on YouTube so she always has her camera out but that's just how we work.

We moved out to LA late November of last year together because it was always our dream. So now we are here living our best lives together and I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else.

"I think that's a little over dramatic, Vinnie is not my baby daddy." I laugh at her getting up to get my jacket.

"So you're telling me you don't think he's hot." She says pulling up a picture of him and shoving it in my face. I push it back and finish putting my jacket on. "Yeah he's cute but it's not like he would ever want me." I say.

She looks at me like I had three heads. "Did you not see him acknowledge your existence?" She asks. "Yeah I saw. It was a one time thing." I say.

"All I'm saying is that I think I should be able to meet my baby daddy Troy, literally my spam is named after him." She explains as we walk out of my room.

"I think you should too Jay." I agree. "Really?" She asks. "Yes. But you'll have to do it without me because your over exaggerating this whole situation." I laugh grabbing my keys.

"You coming?" I ask. She nods and we head out the door.

We are in the mall walking around when I see a place to take pictures. "Hey take my pictures pleaseee." I ask giving Jaylee my phone. "No problem gorgeous." She smiles.

I sit down on the gray chair and start to pose as Jaylee takes the pictures.

She takes the pictures and we head over to Zumiez. We walk in and start looking around. After a few minutes of looking I hear people walk in.

"Yeah bro I gotta see about getting a new board, mine almost broke at the skate park the other day." I hear. I look up and see a familiar face but I couldn't quite see it because the lighting in Zumiez is pretty dim. I squint to take a closer look and my eyes go wide when I realize who it is.