𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10: 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

Jade

Jade

I woke up feeling a large arms wrapped around my waist. I look across from me and see Vinnie peacefully sleeping.

That's when I feel him him move his head onto my chest and pull me into him. I decide to try and catch him slipping so I grab my phone and go to my camera. Just as I'm about to take the picture his eyes open and he looks into the camera.

I take the picture anyways and set my phone down. "Caught you slipping you simp." I laugh putting my phone.

He groans and turns his head to the side. "Come on Vin, we gotta get up, we have plans today remember?" I say getting excited.

"No, I just wanna stay here." He says. "Nope, we're gonna get up and we're actually gonna be productive today it's my first day I get to spend with you come on." I say lifting him off of me.

I climb out of the bed and go to look on his giant wall mirror.

I look like I just got attacked by a bear.

"Omg, I have to get my hair done soon, it looks so bad, I have to get the pink filled back in, it's starting to fade." I say pulling at my hair examining it.

"I'll take you." Vinnie says sitting up against his head board pulling out his phone.

I look at him through the mirror with a blank stare. "Vinnie." I say pointedly.

"What? I'll pay for it and everything, you came to see me." He says. "I can still pay though." I say. "No I got it, just get ready and we can go before we go out to do the other stuff." He shrugs.

"You're serious?" I ask turning around to look at him. "Go!" He laughs. I playfully roll my eyes and take my bag into the bathroom to get ready.

I get ready and step out of the bathroom to see Vinnie fully dressed with a white t-shirt on with a hat covering his curls.

I go up to him and take the hat off of his head putting it on. He gives me a look. "I need it more than you, plus I like your curls." I say ruffling his hair and smiling at him.

I hear him laughing as I leave his room to go downstairs.

I see the sway boys working out on the balcony so I go out there to see them. "Getting the gainz in fellas?" I call out once I step onto the balcony.

"You already know J." I hear Bryce say as he's lifting weights.

"What plans you got today Miss Vinnie's girlfriend?" Josh says coming up to me. "First of all, wrong name, second we're going to get my hair done then just hang for a bit." I answer.

"Fun, well have fun gotta get back to the gainz." He says hugging me as he goes back over to the weights. "Sayonara boys." I salute them goodbye.

They say bye and meet Vinnie at the front door. "You ready?" He asks grabbing his keys. "Yep." I say stepping out of the door.