𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11: 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

Jade

Jade

I turn my camera on and sit back down next to Vinnie on his bed. "Ok I'm gonna do my intro and you can't laugh at me ok?" I tell him. "Ok, I'm not gonna laugh." He nods his head.

I turn back to the about to say something but pause. I look at Vinnie and he looks at me then I bust out laughing. "What? I didn't do anything, I was waiting." He exclaims.

"No I saw you in the camera about to laugh at me." I say recovering from my laugh. He looks at me and smiles because he knows I'm right.

"Ok I won't even look, go." He says covering his face and putting his head in my lap. I look down at him and roll my eyes.

"Hey guys I'm back with another video and today I have a special guest today." I say while hitting Vinnie on his head to let him know he can look.

"Ow ow ow ok jeez." He says wincing as he looks at the camera.

"It's Vincent!" I say excitedly to the camera. "Hey guys it's Vinnie." He says to the camera.

"So what are we doing today Vincent?" I ask him to tell the camera. "I'm going to be teaching Jade how to skateboard." He says.

"Yeah and hopefully I don't die." I say. "You won't." He says confidently. "Hopefully." He follows.

I kiss my teeth and smack his head. "Don't say that! I'm putting all my trust in you today Vincent." I say. "I know I know, I got you." He says putting his arm around my waist hugging me.

I hug by his neck and face the camera. "Ok so we're going to head to the skate park and I'll update y'all when we get there." I rush out before Vinnie pulls me back onto the bed.

I turn the camera back on ready to talk. "Hey guys we're at the skate park now with Vin." I say as I push his face. "Troy, Jordan, Quinton and everybody else." I say getting tired of naming everyone else.

"So what's the first trick Vinnie?" I ask. "First I'm gonna teach you how to flip it and land." He says.

"Ok let's go." I say.

I set the camera on the ground so it can the skateboard. "Ok step on." Vinnie instructs. I grab his hand and step on the board carefully, wobbling a little bit. "Careful." He says watching me carefully.

Once I'm on he looks down at the camera still holding onto me. "Ok so we're going half flip because if you try to do a full one you're going to die." He says.

He gives me the steps on how to do the flip and gets me ready to try it. I breathe in and I feel his hands tighten around my waist.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod and he counts to three. I attempt the flip failing and almost twisting my ankle. Vinnie catches me by my waist and wraps his arms around my waist to catch me.

I bust out laughing as Vinnie starts to chuckle. "Well that failed." I say. "Here try again." He says.

We try different tricks for about an hour or so Troy and Quinton coming over and helping me here and there too.

"Ok guys that's the end of you guys watching me do what I do best, fail." I say to the camera.

"Thanks for trying with me Vincent." I say grabbing his face and bringing him down to my level as he grabs my waist to help him bend down.

"Of course, it was fun watching you fail." He teases. I kiss my teeth and smack his face then push him off of me. He busts out laughing while I finish my outro.

❣︎ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ❣︎
Short chapter for today, let me know what you guys want me to do with this book or some ideas please because I definitely need them💀

(Do I even need to put this here anymore atp?😭)