𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20: 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

Jade

"Hey Vin." I say walking outside of the sway gaming house to the backyard. Vinnie had his skateboard in his hand, I'm guessing he's making adjustments to it.

I go up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him. "What you doing?" I ask. "Oh I'm just tightening the wheels on my board, I might sand it too." He tells me.

"Oh that's cool." I say. I take his beanie off of his head and put it on mine and kiss his head. He has no reaction so I lean down and kiss him on the cheek.

I see him smile a little bit. I pull his face to look up and face me and kiss his lips. I give him a goofy smile.

"Jade what are you doing?" He asks smiling at me suspiciously. "Nothing can I not kiss you?" I laugh. "Of course you can but I know you, you're never not wanting something." He says.

"What- that's not true?" I say. "Ok then why'd you come out here baby?" He asks. I give him a look and he gives me one back. "Fine I just want to talk to you." I admit.

"Ok come here." He says motioning for me to sit in front of him. I sit down on the cold stone next to the pool.

"What's wrong?" He asks putting his skateboard down. "It's really nothing, it's just I've noticed you've been a little distant lately."

Ever since I told Vinnie about my dad he's been distant and I'm afraid I might have scared him off.

"Oh it's just because I've been a little busy." He says. "Are you sure, because if I poured all that on you about my dad and it overwhelmed you I'm sorry I-."

"Hey hey! It's ok you didn't scare me at all, if anything I'm glad you felt safe enough to share such a touchy and sensitive subject with me." He tells me.

I sigh a breath of relief. "Oh ok, that's all I was worried about." I laugh. Vinnie gives me a soft smile. "Tell you what I actually have a surprise for you, I was gonna wait but I might as well do it today." He says getting up off the ground.

He offers me his hand and I grab it to get up. "Wait what do you mean?" I ask. "Just be ready by 4 and wear something casual." He tells me before running inside.

______________________________

"So we're going out I guess, he just told me to be ready by 4 in something casual." I tell Jaylee and Maddy.

"I bet he's gonna pop the question." Jaylee says. I almost choke on my spit as that sentence comes out of her mouth.

"What!" I say. "Not marriage you idiot, like ask you to be his girlfriend." Maddy laughs. "You think so?" I smile at the thought.

"Yeah I do." She says. "Well what are you waiting for, go get ready to get your man." Jaylee says.

______________________________

@jxde.homes has made a post!

Liked by @brycehall, @jaymitchell, @joshrichards and 543,765 others

@jxde.homes: I saw a mirror on the street and made him take a picture with me🙈 but first date today, kinda nervous🤭

Tagged: @vinniehacker

View all 3,675 comments

@username: first what now?😃

@username: I'll say it again. Single lives matter🥺
< @jxde.homes: I'm apart of that and they do🥺
< @joshrichards: not for long
*comment has been deleted*

@username: @joshrichards we saw that🤭
< @joshrichards: idk what you're talking about
< @kiocyr: can you shut up for once Josh🙄
< @brycehall: Josh log off pls
< @blakegray: Josh go work out or something omg🙄
< @vinniehacker: Josh why😃
< @joshrichards: sorry.....

@username: the handddd🤭🙃
< @username: right like ummm this is a family show😃
< @jxde.homes: or is it.....

@username: that hand is giving me anxiety

@username: I'm going to cry
< @jxde.homes: aww why🥺🙈

@emmnicoll: lol
< @jxde.homes: el oh el
<@emmnicoll: who was talking to you
< @jxde.homes: you're on my page babe after I pummeled you into the ground babe. Ask yourself that luv🥰
< @username: you did whatttt?!?!

______________________________

"So are you gonna tell me why you made me come out now, we've been out for an hour now?" I ask Vinnie. "Not just yet." He says scooping up my hand from my side and intertwining our fingers.

"Ok stop right here." He says. We come to a stop. I look up and see we are right in front of the Hollywood sign.

"Oh my gosh, that's so cool-." I say before being cut off by Vinnie's lips on mine.

He pulls away and puts his hand on my cheek. "What was that for?" I ask. "What I'm about to do." He says.

He grabs both of my hands in his and looks down at them. "Jade um, I can't describe to you how much I love you, I've never felt something like this before and if I'm being honest it scares me sometimes."

I let out a laugh and he continues. "It's like I feel this overwhelming desire to always protect you no matter what, when you fall asleep on me I never want to let you go, when you smile my whole day becomes better and I know this all sounds cheesy but it's the truth and I just want you to know it."

"So Jade I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He finishes. My eyes go wide and I look up at Vinnie, taking in all of what he just said.

"Ok, no words? Ok that's not good I'm if that was so much I'm sorry-." I cut him off by standing up on my toes and kissing him.

"Yeah I'll be your girlfriend Vinnie." I laugh pulling away. "Wait really?" He asks. "Yeah Vinnie, now can we go home before I change my mind, it's cold." I laugh.

"Yeah let's go."

❣︎ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ❣︎
Hey guyss so cute chapter or whatever but ummmm we gotta have a few discussions.

1. So this girl Vinnie is involved with? All I gotta say is Jinnie(Jade and vinnie) is the only ship we support here🙈.

2. Sooo don't come for me but I kinda wanna make a fic about Pretzel boy (Josh) and it's gonna be like a Heather by Conan Gray type of book so let me know because I really want to do it but if you guys don't want it then I won't do it.

3. Give me new username ideassssss right here.

Ok bye don't forget to vote love you idiots🤪❤️