𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18: 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

Vinnie
"Hey Jade, all of the boys are heading to the Berrics and we'll be back later." I walk into my room where Jade is laid under my covers, in one of my t-shirts.

"Ok, be careful." She says not looking up from her phone. "That's it?" I ask suspiciously.

"Huh?" She asks confused. "No goodbye kiss, nothing like that?" I ask concerned. "Oh yeah sorry I'm just a little out of it today because I'm not really feeling that good." She says.

"Oh do you want me to stay?" I ask, my concern growing. "Oh no, it's totally fine! You go have fun and skate, I'll call you if I feel any worse." She smiles.

I walk over her and lean down to kiss her. "Ok, you better call me." I say going out of the door. "I will." She waves me off laughing.

______________________________

I get up from the ground after just failing a skateboard trick and walk over to Ben who's sat on the ground. "Can't get that trick down and it's frustrating me so I'm gonna take a break." I say getting his attention.

"I know the feeling dude." He sighs. "So what's up with you?" He asks. "Nothing really, I'm talking to Jade now so that's all I've really got right now." I laugh. "Oh really? How's that going?" He asks.

"It's going good, she seems a little off today though so I'm a little worried even though she told me not to be." I admit.

"Oh I'm sure it's nothing big bro, if it is she'll tell you when she's ready." He reassures me, getting up and skating away from me.

______________________________

Jade
I walk into the kitchen of the sway house where the girls are. "Hey look who's up." Jaylee smiles at me from the island.

"Hey mama, you ok?" Maddy asks me. "Yeah I'm fine I guess." I sigh.

"What's wrong?" Zoi asks. "It's really nothing." I wave off.

That was a lie. I wasn't ok and it's wasn't just nothing.

"Come on girl, we know you what's wrong?" Jaylee asks.

"Ok well, at like 3 this morning I got a call from a random number from my hometown." I say. "I picked up the phone and-." I stop, trying not to tear up.

"What is it Jade?" Sienna asks starting to get worried.

"Um, it was my dad. He's out of jail."

❣︎ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ❣︎
And the real drama startsssss I'm double updating though, making up for my inconsistency🥰

So love me pleaseee🥺