𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22: 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

Jade
"Ok you ready?" I ask Vinnie as I sit down on my bed next to him. I look to my other side to see is Jaylee is ready and I turn my camera on.

"Hey guys, it's me Jade and I'm back with another generic YouTube video." I say sarcastically to the camera.

"Ok so today we are going to be doing one of the most typical YouTube videos ever. 'Who knows me better? Boyfriend vs. Best Friend'." I say pulling both of them into me.

"It's gonna be me." Vinnie says confidently. "That's funny, it's gonna be me babes."Jaylee says, her Jersey accent slipping out. "Well, we'll find out." I say smiling.

I explain how the game is gonna work then give them little white boards and markers to write their answers on.

"Ok so first question is, When is my birthday?" I ask. They instantly start writing on their boards and I watch them carefully.

They finally finish and hold up their boards. I look at each of them and they are both correct. "Good job guys, my birthday is October 12." I say smiling.

"Ok 2nd question, and you BOTH better get this, especially you." I say pointing at Vinnie. "Who is my celebrity crush?" I ask carefully.

Vinnie scoffs and starts writing. "Easy." He mutters. "Wait, I think I know but you have a lot." Jaylee says thinking. "Yeah but I have a main one that I talk about all the time, and you should know it." I tell her.

She blows out a breath and starts writing. Vinnie is already done by the time I finish talking. "Ok show me." I say as they raise their boards.

Vinnie's reads Zayn Malik and Jaylee's reads Harry Styles. "Ok you were close, but you know how much I love him." I tell Jaylee, pointing at Vinnie's board.

"Yes! I knew it. He's all she talks about I swear." He says. "And what about it." I look at him. "Ohhh that makes sense ok, yeah I got it." Jaylee says nodding her head.

The game goes by, the score: Vinnie 7 and Jaylee 8 and I have a couple more questions. "Ok question 8, what is my dream hair color that I want to get, but never will because I don't have the balls." I ask.

"Ohhh, I know this!" Vinnie says getting excited. "I think I know." Jaylee says.

They raise their boards and I suck in a breath. "Vinnie got it." I say, his board read dark purple. "What! How?" Jaylee exclaims.

"You know this, how many time have I said I wanted to dye my hair dark purple? I mean it's just black right now because I wanted to go back natural but still." I tell her.

"Oh my gosh, that's crazy." She says erasing her board. I laugh and Vinnie sticks his tongue out at her in a teasing way. "Jade get your boyfriend before I rip his tongue out of his mouth." Jaylee says without looking up.

Vinnie immediately pulls his tongue back in his mouth. I laugh and Vinnie puts his head on my shoulder.

"Ok, second to last question. Where's my favorite place to eat in LA?" I ask.

They both write down their answers and lift their boards up. "Yep, it's BOA." I say, both of them getting it right. "Yeah don't you and Josh go there all the time?" Vinnie asks. "Mhmm." I say looking for the last question.

"Ok last question for the tie breaker, I'm gonna turn my phone off, but what is my current Lock Screen?" I ask.

After they are done writing their answers they hold their boards up. "Oh my gosh, Jaylee got it! Vinnie how did you not get that?" I laugh.

Jaylee's answer was a live video of you and vinnie. "HA! I got it." Jaylee brags. "What?!" He asks in panic. I pick up my phone to show him what it is.

"It's literally a video you cuddled up on me giving me kisses." I laugh. He takes my phone looking at the live video. "Oh! My favorite video of us?" He asks. "Yeah!" I say.

"I thought it was still picture of you and me with Josh on my back." He said. "No." I laugh.

"I WON, AS I SHOULD!" Jaylee shouts. Troy walks in the room with a bored expression.

"Who is yelling and why?" He asks. "Your girlfriend." I laugh. "Babe I won and I beat Vinnie." Jaylee says brining Troy into the camera frame. Vinnie sighs and gets up.

"Guess it's just me and Troy now then." He fake pouts and grabs Troy from Jaylee. "Boy- come here." I drag him back over to me. I fall back onto the bed and he hovers over me, his arms keeping him up.

"I lost babe." He pokes his lip out. "It's ok bub, I still love you." I smile at his fake sadness and run my finger over his lip then he leans down to kiss me.

He pulls me back up and we all turn back to the camera. "So Jaylee won, and Vinnie lost, woohoo." I say to the camera.

"So let me know if you want me to do the same with Troy and Jade on my channel." Jaylee says sitting on Troy's lap now.

I feel Vinnie kissing my cheek and putting his arm around my neck. He kisses the side of my head and I wrap my arms around his torso.

I look over and see Troy rubbing Jaylee's side, something that Jaylee told me was a clear sign that he wanted to be alone with her. "Ok bye guys, Troy is getting impatient, and Vinnie is getting handsy so we're gonna go and I'll see you in the next video." I say the last part fast and squeal at the end as Vinnie pulls me onto the bed.

"Ok, bye we're going to.....do whatever." Jaylee says rushing out of the room, because of a Troy pulling her.

As soon as they are out of the room I bust out laughing and Vinnie chuckles. "They are nasty." I laugh. "Yeah." Vinnie agrees sitting against my headboard.

"Wanna go to sway since they're about to be doing....whatever?" Vinnie says making a disgusted face.

"Yeah." I laugh grabbing my stuff as we head out of my apartment.

ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
Soooo cute little filler chapter with some cute boyfriend/ best friend action all at once.

And don't IMMEDIATELY KILL ME when I say this but I think this book might end soon. AHHHHH WAIT DONT ATTACK GET AWAY FROM THE COMMENTS.

Ok so I might end it for a couple reasons.
1.) I'm losing ideas for it.
2.) I'm gonna be doing another Vinnie book with a WOC as the main character.
3.) I still have my Troy book.

So that might happen. I'm not too sure yet, if you guys have any ideas feel free to comment and help a girl OUT cause chile....

Anyways yeah the next Vinnie book will be with a WOC YAYYY🤪 I'm gonna make all of our dreams come true because we all know that boy is not about to date a black girl so I'll just do it but make it fiction✨😌

Ok byeee baddies and remember to stay bad🤪🖐🏽💕