1.

"We were born to be loved although love can be treacherous, its feeling is so inexplicable

"We were born to be loved although love can be treacherous, its feeling is so inexplicable. Love whoever you decide; Do not love whoever forces you"

The new class had started. I was walking down the hall with Lauren and Hela.

My parents sent me to an institute for nuns, "The most beautiful sister." In my old school it was a temptation. All men wanted my virginity or so my father said.

They forced me to wear a white dress and a veil according to to demonstrate my purity.

"I'm going to kill your father" Lauren snorted.

"It's not my fault that I'm friends with your father"

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

She looked so funny with the veil on her head, I suppressed a smile.

"Don't laugh ungrateful" she stuck out her tongue.

"Ladies" Mrs. Sherman's voice made us spin with a smile "it's time for prayer."

"We'll go in a bit, Sister Sherman.

"Look for Hela" we nod "see you, ladies"

"I swear I hate her" Lauren clenched her fists.

"Easy, only one year to go."

"We are eighteen" he complained "they said if we were eighteen they would let us go."

"You think they are ilosa" I rolled my eyes "let's go for Hela".

"It must be in the garden"

We walked down the long stone path to Hela's hiding place.

"I wanted to find you" Lauren yelled causing Hela to stub her out against the stone bench.

"Idiot, you scared me" she laughed nervously "what are you doing here?"

"Sister Sherman sent us looking for you." Lauren took the cigarette butt and tossed it to the other end.

"If they find that and do a room search I swear I'll shave your pretty hair" Hela flashed her wicked smile.

"We have to go" I mumbled "Sister Sherman will come for us if we don't hurry."

"Good" Hela snorted.

The three of us walked inside the great institute.

Instead of being funny, it was boredom. The walls were white and the floor white with a bit of brown because of how dirty it was.

We arrived at the chapel where the other sisters and students would be.

"Good morning, Daisy sisters"

Daisy, that's what they called us for being young.

"Today we are gathered here to give thanks to God for one more day of life, for giving us that blue in the sky and the green of the trees"

"Here goes the poet" I said in a whisper, the laughter of my two friends was heard in the chapel.

"Any problem ladies?" Sister Bena, the oldest of them all, stood by our side.

"No, sister Bena" Hela smiled "We are giving thanks"

"Laugh at the thrill of knowing that God protects us" Lauren looked at me "Isn't that right, sister?"

"Sure" I smiled.

"Ok" she returned to her place "we are here giving thanks because a new priest will arrive" she looked at the whole chapel "it is a young priest to work with you" sigh "please welcome the priest Shawn Mendes.

"Thank you very much Sister Jackson" she looked at all the sisters and her gaze fell on me "I am so excited to be able to join this beautiful family"

Vote and comment!