5.

"How?" I said still stunned.

"Lie down on the desk" he walked to the blackboard and began to write something "what are you waiting for? Lie down!"

With a frown, I climbed onto the desk and lay down. Within seconds I could feel Father Mendes's hands on my back.

"Relax, Aitana" he whispered "you will like this punishment".

She lifted the skirt of the dress a bit, revealing my stockings. She took off my shoes and veil.

"Please, sit down" still with a frown I sat down "spread your legs, Aitana".

Maybe I should open them, worse instead of doing that I pressed them. Mendes took my legs and stroked them before opening them roughly and making me gasp in surprise.

"Today's punishment will be ... different" she smiled "you will read a verse from the Bible" she brought her face close to mine.

I'm sure my heartbeat echoed throughout the classroom. Father Mendes took the Bible and opened it to a verse.

"Let's start reading the Bible from Romans 8: 2" I agreed.

The stockings were mid-thigh, and I remembered that she wasn't wearing underwear. I took Father Mendes's hand, causing him to stop his journey.

"I did not say.

"Start reading, Aitana" he said peacefully.

He lifted the skirt of the dress and wrapped it around my waist. I swallowed loudly. Father Shawn's caresses were still on the inside of my thighs.

"Lee, Aitana" he ordered.

"Because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has freed me from the law of sin and death" I gulped as his thumb paced my doorway.

"Don't stop" he licked his lips.

"Because what was impossible for the law, because when he was weak by the flesh, God, sending his son in the likeness of sinful flesh and because of sin, condemned sin to the flesh" I gasped because I feel that a liquid begins to come out of me.

Father Shawn groaned when he saw how my vagina was. He leaned in and kissed my neck, then down to my entrance.

"Do you like it, Aitana?" she whispered causing her breath to hit my vagina and make me shiver "Romans 23".

I closed my eyes and threw my head back, the feeling was new. My head said it was wrong, but a part of my body wanted it to go to the end. I buried my fingers in her brown hair and pushed my hips into her mouth.

"Read the verse" he sucked harder.

"And not only her, but also we ourselves, who have first fruits the Spirit, we also groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body" I said with difficulty.

"It will have the surrender of your body, Aitana" I felt as she smiled "a surrender too good".

"Ah" I opened my mouth letting out that moan, the Bible fell from my hands "God!" I screamed.

"I've dreamed of this since I saw you" her tongue wandered all over my entrance "wet and shaking for me."

Vote and comment!

Vote and comment!