7.

"Three Hail Marys Miss Cardigan" listening to the sins of pubescent girls was boring. I yawned and then listened to Miss Smith's sins.

"Father" sigh "would like to get me out of here."

"What are your sins, my daughter?" I rolled my eyes.

"I have no sins" he paused "I'm only here out of obligation."

"Well then you can go now."

I rolled my eyes, sitting in a small place for two hours is not pleasant, I was about to get up and leave the place when a breath next to me alerted me.

"Deliver us from sin," the girl whispered.

"Is there something you want to share?" said.

"I have been a bad girl" sigh "I let myself be carried away by desire and I gave my private part to a man".

I would recognize that voice wherever it was. I cleared my throat.

"Tell me more" I said.

"I don't know if I should be here" he paused "since you know what I mean"

"Sometimes God allows us to keep secrets" I closed my eyes "even though our secrets are dark"

"Because I?"

"And why not?"

She sighed frustrated, I smiled and decided to leave the small place to be with her.

"Join me Aitana" I smiled.

"I don't know if I should go" she said doubtfully.

"You" I pointed her out "just come with me"

I walked out of the church, it was forbidden to go out to the garden at night, but it was the only place where no one would bother us. We took a seat on the only concrete bench there was.

"Why did you go to confession?"

"It's clearer than water that it's a sin" she rolled her eyes.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"That ..." he stuttered, I smiled at the truth "that doesn't matter."

"If your body receives pleasure, you don't have to worry" I smiled and took her hand "what we do is not bad"

"Father" I put my index finger on his lips.

"Just tell me Shawn"

I approached her little by little, kissed her cheek, then her nose and finally her lips.

They were the softest lips I had ever touched, for a moment I imagined having those beautiful lips all over my penis.

"You are the very goddess of sin, Aitana"

"Maybe she's right."

"Will you promise it will be our secret" he nodded.

"Just please don't do anything wrong to me" I laughed.

"Oh dear" I licked my lips "what I do is extremely bad, but look at me, here I am, at your mercy"

"What am I supposed to do now?"

"Get on your knees"

Vote and comment!