3.

My head was spinning, it was three in the morning and I couldn't sleep. To my right was Lauren who was snoring too hard and to my left Hela, who was talking in her sleep about an ice cream she ate secretly.

I buffet annoyed and got out of bed, the white nightgown I had slipping down my body until it touched the floor. My brown hair was longer than normal. I walked to the door playing with my hands nervous, I hope I notice that I am awake at this time.

I went downstairs and opened the wooden door that led to the garden. I walked to the stone bench where Hela sat smoking. I closed my eyes trying to find peace. A hand was placed on my shoulder making me start.

"Aitana?" Father Shawn looked confused "what are you doing here?"

"I couldn't sleep" I said with some shyness.

"Something happens?" He sat next to me.

"No" I tried to smile "what are you doing in the wee hours of the morning father?"

"Please, just tell me Shawn" he smiled "I went out to tour the place, I like to do it calmly, without finding one of the sisters calling me every time they see me" river "Did you know that it is uncomfortable that wherever you walk they are always looking at you ? "

"Well, it's his fault" my mouth wouldn't stop talking "it's a temptation"

Just as those words left my mouth, I opened my eyes in surprise.

"Aitana" he smiled "do you think I'm a temptation?"

"I ..." I stuttered, my cheeks were red "I forgot what I said"

"Never" he smiled and put his right hand on my leg "you are a beautiful girl, Aitana" he approached me "I hope to see you more often without that black and white robe" I closed my eyes when I felt his breath hit my skin "better still ... without any clothes on. "

I opened my eyes suddenly, he was watching me with a smile, he stood up and walked to somewhere in the institute.

"What the hell just happened?"

I shook my head trying to get the impure thoughts out of my mind.

"Who the hell was Shawn Mendes?"

At five in the morning Lauren woke up as usual. Each one took a towel and we went to the individual showers, everything was going perfectly, worse as always me and my clumsiness made me collide with someone causing my clothes to fall to the floor.

"Oh, you don't know how sorry I am, Sister Aitana" Shawn's smile made me shiver.

"Don't worry" I bit my lip and bent down picking up my clothes, frowning when I saw that the most important one was missing. I looked around the floor hoping to find my black panties, but they weren't on the floor.

"All good?" asked Shawn confused.

"Yes" I shook my head "I have to go, good morning".

I smirked once I was inside my room. From the pocket of my pants I took out some black panties.

"I'm falling into temptation" I looked at the picture of God on the wall "and this is all his fault, for making women so beautiful."

Vote and comment!

Vote and comment!