10.

Aitana was rocking back and forth on top of my penis, this felt fantastic.

"Ah" he moaned making the tip of my penis tickle.

"God Aitana" I whispered.

I put my hands on her hips increasing speed.

"Oh God" she growled "faster".

Our bodies were bumping into each other and my testicles collided with her entrance.

"Do you feel Me?" I managed to pronounce.

"Yes" she swallowed and closed her eyes "Oh God"

She squeezed the sheets with her hands and her breathing became ragged. I smirked when I felt her fluids go down my penis.

"God" he whispered "that was ... extreme."

"Extreme and at the same time forbidden" I smiled "I like it"

Her hair looked beautiful, all tousled falling slightly touching my forehead.

"I think ..." he whispered "I should take off by now."

She wanted to step aside, but I squeezed her around the waist causing her to stay still.

"Let me go" she put her hands on my chest.

"I will never let you go" I passed my hand around her neck and drew her to me "I am under your charms, Aitana".

"I don't know if this is the right thing to do" he said looking at the door.

"For next time I'll put a tie in your mouth" I laughed.

"Why?"

"You're very noisy" I based her lips.

"You're the one who makes me scream that way."

And as much as she is the loudest girl, I knew that in my heart I could no longer get her out. He was beginning to feel things for her ... and that was bad.

Vote and comment!

Vote and comment!