4.

After showering I didn't have time to go to my room to pick up my underwear.

"Stop walking like this" Hela scolded me.

"It's strange" I stopped.

"You're so clueless" Lauren rolled her eyes.

"I'm one hundred percent sure I was wearing my panties."

We entered the classroom and each one took a seat, I leaned my head on my right hand and closed my eyes. I hadn't slept at all at night and my eyes were starting to feel heavy.

"Good morning" the hoarse voice of the father made me open my eyes wide "I will be your teacher for a season."

"What happened to Miss Farrell?" Trixie asked.

"There was a problem with her" he smiled "she was expelled".

I looked at Lauren and we were both confused.

"Now" she cleared her throat "I want to see how much they know about history."

We looked at him confused, he walked around the classroom as if he were the principal.

"Please, each one of you come to my desk for a sheet" she smiled "you will have a pop quiz".

Damn, this couldn't be better, as Father Mendes had said each one got up to take the blade. When it was my turn Father Mendes took my hand and gave a caress.

"Good luck, Aitana" he smiled.

I took a seat and when the last student took her last exam, Father Mendes indicated that we could begin.

"Hey, Aitana" Lauren whispered next to me "do you know the six?"

I read the question and nodded in his direction. I took a piece of paper and wrote the answer when I was about to pass it to Lauren Father Mendes took it.

"Cheating is bad" he looked at me "punishment after school."

"But I ..." I tried to speak.

"Please, Aitana" he smiled "you will have your punishment like all bad girls."

Buffeted annoyed and took the test, I didn't mind doing it anymore so I got up to give it to her.

"Double punishment, Aitana" he looked towards the door "see you later".

I left the classroom and walked to my room, I needed to get some panties, at lunchtime I walked to the dining room.

"Hello Aitana" the lady from the cafeteria greets me "what can I serve you today?"

"The usual" I smiled.

"I heard you had double punishment" he muttered "what did you do this time?"

"Copy and not finish the exam" I laughed.

"You are a bad girl, Aitana" he smiled "enjoy your food, honey"

I walked to the table where my two best friends were waiting for me, grabbed the fork and took the piece of chicken.

"You were seriously in trouble" Lauren spoke.

"I don't think so" Hela took a sip of her juice "she will spend two days with Mr. Mendes."

"That is not something I should be happy about" buffet.

After we finished the meal, the classes went very slowly and it was partly a relief because I did not want to see Mr. Mendes.

I walked through the corridors until I reached the classroom where he would be waiting for me, I turned the knob and as soon as the door opened Mr. Mendes was leaning on the desk with his arms crossed.

"You're late" he walked up to me and locked the door "you know what happens to bad girls who are late?" I shook my head "lie down on the desk".

My breathing quickened, what kind of punishment did Mr. Mendes have in mind?

 Mendes have in mind?

Vote and comment!