homecoming part 1

DAHLIA POV 

at precisely seven there's a knock at the door. I rush down stairs my dress and shoe's already on makeup on hair done in loose curls. I fling the door open and nearly fall over at the sight of Alex. she's in a black turtleneck tucked into high wasted black jeans with a crimson dress jacket pulling it together. her rainbow hair is slicked back with a few select stands hanging down over her face. "hello my darling" she says and holds out an arm. I take it and walk out of the house closing the door behind me. "you look amazing" she says smiling softly at me. I look ahead blushing. "you to" then I see it...

the death bike.

Alex looks at me and sighs. "come on dahly I'm a good driver we'll be fine!" I bite my lip she pulls me towards the bike. "pleeaasee?" she says pouting. I groan "fine you owe me though" she grins and kisses me quickly. "I know I do" she climbs onto the bike and I slowly climb on after her tucking my dress between my legs so that my dress doesn't fly up. Alex starts the bike and it purrs to life. 

we speed towards the high school. my hair flying out behind me. 

once we get there Alex parks the bike and helps me off then getting off herself. she walks over so shes beside me. "ready?" I smile taking her arm. "of course"

JUDE POV

loud music plays when we walk in. I smile up at cam. 

this is happening!

breath.

THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

BREATH JUDE!

I take a deep breath focusing on cams hand in mine. 

he likes me. he likes me. he likes me. 

those three words repeat in my head along with. 

he kissed me.he kissed me. HE KISSED ME!!!

everyone has masks on so it's hard to tell who everyone is.  not a lot of kids our age are dancing because everyone's "too cool" I tug cam's hand. "CAN WE DANCE!" I yell over the music. he looks down at me. "SURE!" he grins and pulls me into the middle of the room.

a few minutes later a song I know comes on and I jump up and down screaming the lyrics. cam laughs and sings with me looking ADORABLE!

the song ends and a slower song comes on. suddenly the dance floor is full of people who pulled their dates off their asses to dance. cam steps closer smiling down at me. "may I?" he says holding out his hand. "you may" I grin taking his hand. he puts his arms around my waist. glitter explodes in my body at the touch. 

because it really does feel like my body is sparkling under cam's touch. I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck. we sway back and forth until the song ends. 

ok so INSPERATION HIT ME LIKE A BUS! I GOT 3 CHAPTERS OUT TODAY!!! WHOOOOO!!! as you can probably tell I am in the mood for a few happy chapters before....WELL I wanted to do something I read in a book recently....I'm not saying what but yea...