Mudpuddle

2:48 PM earlier that day.

CAM POV

I change out of my gym clothes into my new jeans and my pale robin's egg blue sweater. 

I meet Jude in front of the school where he's laughing and smiling with Amy. His mood completely changed from earlier today. I walk up behind him and hug him to me resting my head on his shoulder. Amy smiles at us her arms crossed. "ugh stop it you're making me want a boyfriend!" she sticks out her tongue as if to say boys are disgusting. I scoff. "well good luck with that the guys in this school are literal demons reincarnated" she sighs. "I'll just get a girlfriend," she says waving us goodbye and walking inside. Jude turns in my arms smiling hugely a dark blush spread ver his cheeks. "hey" he looks into my eyes. I smile softly and peck his nose. "hey"

he walks hand in hand down the road to aroma mocha I yawn tiredly from an hour of running the gym. Jude chuckles softly and nudges me lightly. my legs give out and I topple to the ground Jude falling on top of me. my backsplashes into a mud puddle I cough a little winded. the mud splatters onto my face and hair a little speck landing on Jude's cheek. he blushes bright red. "oh my gosh I'm sorry I didn't think you'd fall I ruined your clothes!" he scrambles to get up but I just pull him back down laughing a little. "cutie" I smirk and peck his lips. his cheeks get even redder if that's possible. I sit up Jude still in my lap. "i just wanted to do that we can go now if you want" he smiles and nods getting up and holding out his hand to me. I take it in mine as I get up. 

we walk into aroma mocha and i see Alex and carter leading Jude over to them grinning and plopping down on the sofa. "hey guys! What's up?" Jude sits next to me smiling softly but not being super talkative he doesn't do well in group situations. I'll move us to our over table after we get our drinks. I give Jude's hand a reassuring squeeze.

that's what you're supposed to do right?

the waiter comes over and I order a hot chocolate and a cappuccino. Jude loves the SMELL of coffee but he can't stand the bitter taste, I on the other hand absolutely LOVE it probably more than I should. carter smiles at us leaning back on the couch. Alex looks uncomfortable and tired which is...unusual. 

"are you sick Alex?" I ask cocking my head to the side in question. she blinks then scowls not looking at me. "no." she glares across the room at a table in the corner. I look over. 

it's Dahlia.