Arcane

"Yes, shitface?" giving him the best smirk I could muster at the moment he paused and looked at me as if analyzing my figure for signs of injury most people who talked to the king came back with broken bones or even worse...

 I took this as my opportunity and wandered my eyes to his arms swirls of black depicting flames and beasts unknown to man every beast he has ever slain was inked into his skin and it covered all his arms and parts of his shoulders and other parts I knew I couldn't see but wanted to explore.

~God you are unbelievable he's not candy ya know~

You're right he's premium meat at this point made by the gods of this world.

"Oi if your done staring I'd like to get on with it I don't have all day and night for you" he snapped at me rather quickly I dragged my eyes slowly back to his crimson eyes and smirked he frowned and stepped toward me reaching a hand out to grab me. My mind flashed to all those times being thrown into the dungeon sobbing quietly and the snickers the guards had when they reached out their hands.

Grabbing his wrist and twisting it pulling him towards me and pushing him into the wall while twirling around and pulling a dagger out of my cloak I pointed my knife straight towards his neck watching the crimson drip down his neck just the same color as his eyes bringing me some satisfaction.

"Do.Not.Touch. Me.Without.My.Permission" I breathe out as he stared at me surprised until he grabbed the blade with his hand even more blood dripping onto the marble floor and bared his teeth at me.

"I was gonna say you're bleeding you fucking idiot now get this knife away from my throat before I rip your throat out with my teeth" he bit out toward me

Bakugo P.O.V

Nodding she put the dagger down but I saw it...it was sudden but a flash of fear peered out beneath her usual smirking cocky face before she regained her cool.

What the fuck is wrong with you today?

Although gazing at her the usual bags under her eyes were even more prominent, the way she moved was relaxed but her hands were curling and uncurling slowly as though she was itching for a fight. In other terms, I was worried not that I'll admit it but she might be a liability tonight if she didn't have her shit together. Or worse she might kill someone with her brash decisions we have known each other since we were little and she had a thing for getting into trouble.

"You look like shit go to sleep before you pass out on me" I snarl in her direction while we walk down the corridor her eyes widen while she stopped completely in her tracks. I begin walking ahead of her so I can get to the training room quickly if she wasn't walking with me.

"I don't sleep well these days Katsuki..." my back stiffens at her use of my name she hasn't called me that in years, Opening my mouth to shout at her again to sleep before I turned and noticed, her face contorted in anger stopping dead in my tracks I looked at her no REALLY looked at her with her long white hair and pointed ears and her fangs slightly curled over her lips she looked like shit in every way imaginable but what exactly is going on she's usually better at hiding how she feels.

"My mind has the scary capability of being dark and demented"

"You're afraid of your dreams?"

"Yes..." she whispered I thought for a second unable to come up with anything mildly comforting. Her teal eyes met mine and I was unable to say anything at all she was searching for something I couldn't give her, hell I was even searching for it but I knew it would forever be out of reach, just like she would be. She averted her gaze after a minute and shook her head and gave me a sad smile. Frowning I walked after her as she walked ahead of me before she opened her mouth.