untitles yet

"I'm finally finished thanks to the gods" slumping on my bed. I lay down hoping to catch at least five minutes of sleep till I hear a knock at the door groaning. I get up and walk over to it opening it to chew out the person who was there.

I froze.

"Shoto?" I smile slightly and step aside to let him in while he walks by. I take a deep breath he smelled of cackling wildfire and tundra taking a deep breath as the familiar scent fills my nose.

God, I forgot how much I missed it.

"It's been a while Y/N how are you doing? You still dress the same since I last saw you" he walks and opens the doors to my balcony stepping out looking down at my outfit

(This is what she's wearing btw don't she look badass besides the sword and shield also I don't know the artist so if you do help me out plz ^^ ALSO BOOBS OoO)

"What did you expect me to wear? a frilly dress?" I smile...a real one this time not a coy one or a baring of my fangs but a genuine one only for him...always for him...I could hear slight laughter from where I stood.

"I'm guessing you're not going to attend the ball. I realize this week is difficult for you..." I look down at my shoes thinking of the time I was taken from my home...from my sanctuary and put into the castle being trained to become a weapon of their desire for them to use and wield whenever they wanted.

~You let them.~

What was I gonna do? Fight back and die.

~ I suppose you're right but what about your poor mother.~

...shut up.

"I'm going tonight I have to" the only man who wasn't scared of me beside an adoring little girl who I was no longer able to see.

He was a warrior and the kindest yet vicious we trained side by side even when I would beat him to a pulp he would come back the next day even stronger in reality he was my family. Although an absolute idiot at times and his electricity wasn't always good in current situations he was my sanctuary.

"I'm going to guess My King told you to?" I nod, not wanting to talk about it any longer. He of course sensing my uncomfort stood silent. That's what we did for a while until he broke the comfortable silence.

"I've missed you...Y/N" tilting my head to look at him I smile wide not realizing he meant it in a different way.

"I've missed you too Shoto~," softly I whisper to him "-but I'll see you later I have a dress to find that won't kill me" he nods and leaves I sigh and search through my closet sifting through so many plainly black clothes.

~You should expand your wardrobe~

Ha as if I need to

Pulling out a blue satin dress with gold like the stars and a long open back with a plunging neckline and POCKETS HOW LUCKY

Grinning if I was gonna go might as well be scandalous. I know the traditional colors are dark blue and white but I never was one to always listen, smiling. I went to take another bath. God i love showers

Time skip~

Looking into the mirror, styled hair in braids with a crown of entangling gold , a golden necklace depicting the mood making sure not to cover up my ears necklace with a matching pair of dangling earrings.

(I use a lot of pictures in this one i apologize greatly i wont use them as much if you don't want them but I'm not always the best at describing looks for some reason)

grinning and heisting up my dress to the garter I had on and sticking knives into it

i can't forget the pins.

sticking deadly pointed pins into the back of my braid to keep it in place

~Someones here~

I know i can feel them

Sensing a presence I throw a knife at the side of the door twisting in my seat I look at the person who was staring

"Oh? It's you from earlier...Uraraka was it?" Looking at her with piercing eye she nodded slowly taking in my appearance

"You have quite the pair from what you told me earlier, seeming as you are a maid. I don't hold it against you though I am quite rude" smiling to myself she stood shocked but I waved her forward.

"Don't give me such a shocked face you don't really know how to hide yourself, much do you?"

"No m-ma'am" her voice was soft.

"You should learn not everyone can tolerate attitude your lucky you did it to me and not your King..." getting up i close in on her she was rather pretty with short brown hair and big honey eyes and a light dust of pink across her cheeks twirling her hair around my fingers she looked away laughing i pull away grabbing my knife while i was at it.

¨You're quite adorable for such a sneaky maid.¨

¨The king had sent me to get you since the ceremony is starting soon and the guests of honor are coming.¨ whispering

¨oh?...it's time already huh? well i guess it can't be helped wish me luck will you beautiful...I'm pretty sure i need it.¨