questions n' uncertain answers

❝ DON'T YOU, FORGET ABOUT ME!DON'T, DON'T, DON'T

DON'T YOU, FORGET ABOUT ME!
DON'T, DON'T, DON'T.

❝ DON'T YOU, FORGET ABOUT ME!DON'T, DON'T, DON'T

' CHAPTER TWO '

YUMIKO was frozen in place, she gripped her basket even tighter. Meanwhile Sakusa was surprised and confused at the same time.

What's a girl doing here?

Sakusa stayed behind in the bathroom a little longer to spray alcohol hoping to clean the place he thought was full of germs. He was in the middle of cleaning his hands with sanitizer when Yumiko stepped out of the stall. And now, they were in this situation.

"What... are you doing?" Sakusa asked slowly, still slightly confused at the situation so he wanted answers to be enlightened. He glanced at the female slightly far away from him, which he was thankful for since he just finished sanitizing. He looked the female up and down, noticing a basket on her hands.

Why is she bringing a basket? Even here? I can't imagine the germs on that thing.

"U-Uh I'm sorry! Goodbye!" Yumiko shouted and frantically ran out the mens bathroom, red face and all.

That left Sakusa to himself, still confused on what's happening, he shrugged, people are weird. Eventually, Komori walked in and spotted Sakusa being calm again, putting extra sanitizer on his hands.

"Hey, you're taking a long time in the bathroom," Komori said walking forward so he could be beside Sakusa.

"Germs, school bathrooms are so full of germs," Sakusa grimaced, and Komori nodded in understanding, comforting his friend by leading him out of the germ filled bathroom.

"Oh, what's this?" Komori asked when he accidentally kicked something, he went after it and saw that it was beige wallet. He opened it to try and find some sort of identification so he could return it to the owner. He eventually found a picture of a boy and girl, the girl looked familiar to him so he squinted his eyes and looked closer.